Anyone Having Deposit Issues On Full Tilt Using Neteller?

I made a deposit about a half hour ago with Neteller using Insta Cash and Full Tilt still shows processing. I normally play on Poker Stars and it is instant. Anyone else having this issue?
Umm I kinda have a similar problem as yours. When I reloaded on Stars a week ago, I used the instacash feature...got the money in my Stars account instantly however the EFT on neteller is still pending after over a week. Also Neteller hasn't responded to an email I sent a few days ago.
Yup. I even have a balance in my Neteller account, and I'm getting declined at FT for a transfer. Doesn't make sense. Emailed, but no response.
Yeah something is up with neteller. I sent a few emails in the past few days and still yet to get a response. Back in the day, you would get a response within a day.

I don't usually comment on other sites but it's pretty obvious that there are technical problems at FT tonight. They were down for a couple hours and whatever problems they are having are most likely causing the Neteller deposit problems. You have to remember that there is a technical component to making a Neteller deposit at a site.