• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

there are maybe a few FCP'ers being put on Tilt by Full TiltFYP
Exibit A:
idiot that wasn't my point guy was saying he was still on there. No **** no one plays at full contact. WHat the hell is there? 30 players. COme on now!! FUll TILT or POKER STARS in the way to go. UB maybe never played there so i don't know. anything else useful you have tard
idiot that wasn't my point guy was saying he was still on there. No **** no one plays at full contact. WHat the hell is there? 30 players. COme on now!! FUll TILT or POKER STARS in the way to go. UB maybe never played there so i don't know. anything else useful you have tard
Okay Noobie, I will ATTEMPT to be nice. Did you happen to miss the 47 :club: or the long space followed by the SW? I CAN stop trying to be nice if you want or you make another post with the type of content in this one.
Were you born an ******* or did you have to study?
When Bodog went down they just split up the remaining prize pool equally among the remaining players.
Yeah, I have seen it done this way too. Never had FT go down so I'm not sure what their policy is. Of course, I am VERY well aware of Party's policy.
Yeah, I have seen it done this way too. Never had FT go down so I'm not sure what their policy is. Of course, I am VERY well aware of Party's policy.
What is this site you speak of?
What is this site you speak of?
A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away there was this place where I actually was able to make a nice bit of money. Or at least I dreamed that a place like that existed. My soul was then stolen by Darth Vader (errrr....Lee Jones).

got the website to work, it says they are performing Scheduled Maintenance... I'm thinking bs on the scheduled part

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away there was this place where I actually was able to make a nice bit of money. Or at least I dreamed that a place like that existed. My soul was then stolen by Darth Vader (errrr....Lee Jones).
Sounds like a magical, mystical, and wonderful place. MUST have been a dream.
got the website to work, it says they are performing Scheduled Maintenance... I'm thinking bs on the scheduled part
Scheduled maintenence a few hours before the first ever $1000 buy-in? I think they were having second thoughts about that little experiment. This just screws up all the satellites and no one will be able to play. It's a conspiracy!

Occasionally, due to technical difficulties, a tournament may be cancelled. Depending on the tournament's status at the time of this cancellation, Full Tilt Poker will do the following:If a tournament is voided before it starts - Players will have their buy-ins and fees returned in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they entered the tournament through a satellite, in which case they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. If the tournament had not yet reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be refunded their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. Guarantees and money added to the prize pool will not be included in the player payouts. If the tournament had reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be awarded with the next guaranteed payout and have their tournament fee returned. In addition, the remaining prize pool will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts. If a tournament awards a non-monetary prize, such as World Series of Poker prize package, Full Tilt Poker will assign a monetary value to the prize, and distribute the cash value to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. If all remaining players have each won the first-place prize at the time of cancellation (e.g., the remaining players have each already secured a WSOP prize package), they will each keep their prizes.

Scheduled maintenence a few hours before the first ever $1000 buy-in? I think they were having second thoughts about that little experiment. This just screws up all the satellites and no one will be able to play. It's a conspiracy!
People of FCP you've been had, run-a-mucked, bamboozled! We didn't land on Full Tilt Poker, Full Tilt Poker landed on us...

Hello,At 16:45 ET 01/01/07, the Full Tilt Poker servers experienced an issueand are currently undergoing emergency maintenance.We are currently investigating the cause of this issue, but rest assuredwe will have the site back online as soon as possible.We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.Regards,DebbieFull Tilt Poker SupportSo much for "scheduled"