Late Night Pokjer On Nbc

Are you guys interested in a stickied thread in the Poker on TV section for this? I figure this thread is going to get quite long.
Naw...moving it will just 'cause another 3 threads to open up in General
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys interested in a stickied thread in the Poker on TV section for this? I figure this thread is going to get quite long.
I think moving it to Poker on TV will kill it to be honest. Heck, you didn't even comment when I made a crack about gabe making fun of you in the best of HSP2 show. No one goes to poker on TV, not even you. :PRay
yeah baby sticky it, good show, but i hate that i can't watch it live. have to dvr it.
yeah baby sticky it, good show, but i hate that i can't watch it live. have to dvr it.
No one watches it "live." It is a taped show, but most of us just see the first playing.
No one watches it "live." It is a taped show, but most of us just see the first playing.
WOW!!!!!I know it has been said, but I just watched the PH meltdown, and then watched it again, and as soon as I finish the rest of the show, I'm going to watch it again. The most entertaining poker TV I have ever seen. I don't know if we learn as much as we do on HSP, but as long as Phil is playing this is MUST SEE TV.No better TV than Phil getting ripped by 4 of poker's finest.Poor Annie, if they had left Phil alone he probably would have called her down, he was dying to meltdown over something, if Shieky didn't basically say "You are a complete moron if you don't fold" I think he would have called.So end of the day Sean saves him and is far less culpable than Gus and Huck in the "Poke at Phil" fun time, and Phil blows up at him.He just doesn't know who his friends are....Well at least he didn't start calling Duke an idiot.
Do u think they will invite Steve Z back again? he never plays a hand and his comments are so bad and useless.
It depends on if he bets the producers how long the show will be on the air.
Do u think they will invite Steve Z back again? he never plays a hand and his comments are so bad and useless.
I kind of liked Steve's story about when he got arrested with Howard and others and how the bookmaker's one phone call was used to lay off a bet.

I agree, Steve is good for a few stories. He is playing way too weak-tight though. It's a 6 (now 5) handed table and he's playing it like they're 15 handed and he expects someone to have a strong/dominating hand every time.

This shows hilarious, and DN's show next week will probably be even better. :D:D:D:D:club:

So during Steve's interview with Shana, I expected her to slap him and say "I'm up here, Steve" because he was blatantly looking at her boobs most of the time.

I can't watch it for another 5 minutes, for some reason it starts at 2 Central here. D'oh! Stevie Z gets knocked out? Didn't see that one coming. The guy was playing so friggin tight. He played what, one hand so far? Aces?"Let's play limp poker."

I hate Sheiky's tv personality, but his exchange with Annie Duke was fun:SS: "Hey Annie."AD: "How are ya?"Zolotow interrupts with something about golf handicapsSS: "I can't play when I sit next to beautiful ladies."AD: "mmmmm, lucky for you you're next to me."SS: "That's what I'm sayin'."

SS: "you have my number, call me"Z: "I'm not going to call you, I'm going to raise you"ughhghghghglasjkdklasjhdkasjhkdhkjhdka. Stop trying to be funny.

Starting with tonights new episode this week should be sweet.Doyle Brunson, Jerry Buss, Daniel Negreanu, David, Grey, Gabe Kaplan, and Mike Matusow are this weeks 6 players!Let the show begin! :D:D:D:D:club:

some catchup comments:Shanna looked much much better without implantsPhil was waaaaaaay out of line with going off. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. What a tool, running to the TD to ask for penalties to be issued.This week is gonna be sweet. NO SPOILERS! sw

DN purely outplaying players using position with complete air in the first 20 mins.Very Nice!People limping 6 handed is so funny.