Late Night Pokjer On Nbc

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you liked her so much, you would at least spell her name right.and here in ontario they arent showing it damnit
In Ontario Canada, you can watch it on Rogers Cable on Seattle's King tv on channel #151, at about 6:35 am Eastern time.And maybe with Canadian Satellite on Boston's NBC affiliate?
So excited for this. Apparently Booth bluffs Ivey for like 350k with just a gutterball.
I've been trying to stay away of any spoilers this time around, since I didn't last time.Also- I'm on a site for that Poker After Dark thing, and I have to say, Shana looks older. I'm not quite sure what it is, but she definately looks more mature. I still think she may be one of the most perfect physical specimens on the planet, but now there's a wave of maturity and classiness about her. 511282_200X300.jpg511118_200X300.jpg511109_200X300.jpg

three words...oh my god.wait.... 4 more.fetch me clean pants.

In Ontario Canada, you can watch it on Rogers Cable on Seattle's King tv on channel #151, at about 6:35 am Eastern time.And maybe with Canadian Satellite on Boston's NBC affiliate?
Cogeco has it on Digital Cable channel 233 at 6:35am Eastern (less than 1 hour from this post) in the Niagara Falls area.
wow that was bad/boring.counting the days until HSP season 3 starts.
HSP 3 is gonna be so sick. I didn't really like that first ep of LNP, hopefully daniel's episode will be a lot more entertaining.

Hellmuth and the rest of them definitely seem to be trying to talk it up for TV purposes, and most of the banter was pretty inane. I would have been nice to see more emphasis on the cards...perhaps as the blinds start to increase it will get serious.Also, I thought the commentary was pretty terrible. They desperately need a Gape Kaplan or Howard Lederer to talk about the hands in more depth.

I thought the commentary was pretty terrible.
Agree. The commentator maybe talked on 5 seperate occasions the entire show, each time offering no insight whatsoever. It sounded like something out of a bad sports game on nintendo 64. If the commentator is barely going to talk and never says anything of relevance than they should just get rid of the commentary altogether and let the players talk.
I've been trying to stay away of any spoilers this time around, since I didn't last time.Also- I'm on a site for that Poker After Dark thing, and I have to say, Shana looks older. I'm not quite sure what it is, but she definately looks more mature. I still think she may be one of the most perfect physical specimens on the planet, but now there's a wave of maturity and classiness about her. 511282_200X300.jpg511118_200X300.jpg511109_200X300.jpg
Definately a more classic look, and there is nothing wrong with that... :club:

I just watched it on the nbc web site.The commentary was horrible, including Shanna's.But it's kind of fun to watch, and as much as it pains Daniel to hear it, Annie looked like she was playing well. :PI'll keep watching it for a little bit... on their website. I can't watch a show at 2:30 am :PRay

Shana had a kid...that could be the "more mature" and "Something different" look you're seeing. *awaiting the first "milf" response*

The only part of the show that I liked was when Steve Zolotow admited that bet AD that her marriage wouldnt last 5 years.
Really? Everytime Zolotow said anything I wanted to break my speakers.

MILF!I think they need to show more body profile though when she welcomes us back to the show, instead of the closeup face ones.

anyone who poses nakes does not have class and never will. period!
anyone who poses nakes does not have class and never will. period!
Anyone who doesn't want Shana to pose naked needs to seriously question their heterosexuality.

I like the sidebar interviews that they started to show in episode 2. It's nice to find out what the pros think of how the others are playing. Gus and Steve's analysis of Phil Hellmuth's play was right on the spot.