*official* Happy New Years Thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IThis past year on this forum has brought me lots of laughs, lots of new friends, and lots of fantastic threads.Jeepster
Happy New year everybody and have a greatg 2007!Jeepster, am i one of these friends? :club:

Happy New Year all! I'm up because my 2-year-old is sick (fever, throwing up, etc..). Let's hope that's not a sign of how this year will go.

:club: Yea Ha :D Dropped over 12,000 balloons, 11 different parties, shot off close to 30 confetti cannons and made oodles of mobney. :D Happy New Year from Palm Springs CAMan it was nippy, close to 45 degrees at midnight, but I still smoked a good cigar with the windows down in my wife's T-bird. Is she going to be pissed tomorrow/today. :D

happy new yaesrs bietchs. i am drunk and struck out at the bar :D shot for the moon and whiffed. wooooooooooooooooo. i am so obssessed with this game i am on a poker forum at 3am. i suck. watck for me in 2007 cuz iam gonna win like a million dollars(isnt that like 33 hjs from brandi :club: ) oh well if i lose at least i tried. hope someone here(besides daniel) blows up huge in 07. now to go to sleep before i wake up all the things i re gret doing toniht come back to me.HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year from the great Midwest.Actually, it's 7am, and I just got home from working all night!!! :club: My resolution this year is to get to day shift!

lol i walked home from a party (got 2 numbers baby YEAH!!) at 4am.i was scared ****less because my area is filled with trees and bushes so im walking down the middle of the road (there are no cars, everyone is drunk, as am i a little bit). the cops on their routine drive pull me over to the sidewalk."****!!!" im underage and had been drinking all night.luckily they just asked me why i was walking in the middle of the road and i told them i had just seem tools "schism" video on google video's and was scared out of my head. they laughed and sent me on my way. WHAT A WAY TO END THE NIGHT!!!