$1,000 Free Entry Tournament

Happy New Year everybody, I just want to let everybody know that the $1,000 free entry tournaments on FCP on Sundays now start at 1PM ET so that one of the 3 weekly tournaments in more Euro friendly.This tournament has unlimited $1 rebuys for the first hour and a $1 addon but is free to enter.Good Luck

Last time I played in this after I went all in it didn't give me the option to rebuy. That was a little over a month ago. Did that get fixed or did someone spike my drink and I'm wrong?
There's a rebuy checkbox that you need to have checked before you bust. Otherwise it won't offer you the rebuy. Kinda dumb but it's one of the things that was promised to get "fixed" before the regular release.
There's a rebuy checkbox that you need to have checked before you bust. Otherwise it won't offer you the rebuy. Kinda dumb but it's one of the things that was promised to get "fixed" before the regular release.
TYVM, Is that something I can go "check" now? Or do I have to wait for the tourney to start?
I am in but I am also playing for a seat for EPT... was doing well in that then made a huge mistake... now I am short stacked. :club:
Sorry T,Good luck on EPT seat.
Sorry T,Good luck on EPT seat.
No biggie... knew you had me, hoping for a suck out, thought I could re-buy... I kept missing hands because I had no clue it was my turn... like I said, I need to get use to this site. Good luck and take it down. :club:
Good Luck... I am still in the EPT thing... i can't believe I am still alive.
Which one I'll watch yours?Cant chat tho, no money on stars at the moment