2007 Schedule Through Wpt Championship

January2nd: Fly to LA for the Day for High Stakes Poker VO session4th: Fly to Bahamas5th: WPT Atlantis11th: Fly to Australia15th: Aussie Millions20th: Fly to Tunica21st: WPT Tunica25th: Fly to AC26th: WPT Borgata30th: Fly to Las VegasFebruary1st: Poker After Dark2nd Poker After Dark3rd: Poker After Dark23rd: Drive to LA24th: WPT Commerce (possible Anthony Mak tournament)March1st: Drive to Las Vegas2nd: NBC National Heads Up Poker Championship9th: Fly to Colorado10th: Appearance11th: Fly to San Jose12th: WPT Bay 10117th: Fly to Las Vegas24th: Fly to Reno25th: WPT Reno (possible Anthony Mak tournament)28th: Fly to Las Vegas31st: Flt to FoxwoodsApril1st: WPT Foxwoods4th: Fly to Las Vegas20th: Fly to Phoenix for the day (appearance)21st: WPT Championship There are a few things I'm sure that I'm missing at the moment but this is what I have so far.

Thanks for the heads up DN. I am trying to work out the details to be in Tunica which is about a 10 hour drive from here. I know I can't play in the same tourney as you, but hopefully I can win a satellite or something. A friend of mine is for sure going and wants some company, but I am not sure I can swing it as poker is just a hobby right now and shelling out that kind of cash would put a dent in my expense cash. (Not that I have much after Christmas) I would just like to go and rail a little and maybe learn a little something first hand. Anyway, Good luck and if I am there I will say hi!Roy

DN do you take your wife with you on alot of those trips as it looks like you are very busy and away from home alot!!!! Good luck in Aussie millions hope to see you there on the top!
No I don't take her with me.

Good Luck Daniel! you are a busy man

January2nd: Fly to LA for the Day for High Stakes Poker VO session4th: Fly to Bahamas5th: WPT Atlantis11th: Fly to Australia15th: Aussie Millions20th: Fly to Tunica21st: WPT Tunica25th: Fly to AC26th: WPT Borgata30th: Fly to Las VegasFebruary1st: Poker After Dark2nd Poker After Dark3rd: Poker After Dark23rd: Drive to LA24th: WPT Commerce (possible Anthony Mak tournament)March1st: Drive to Las Vegas2nd: NBC National Heads Up Poker Championship9th: Fly to Colorado10th: Appearance11th: Fly to San Jose12th: WPT Bay 10117th: Fly to Las Vegas24th: Fly to Reno25th: WPT Reno (possible Anthony Mak tournament)28th: Fly to Las Vegas31st: Flt to FoxwoodsApril1st: WPT Foxwoods4th: Fly to Las Vegas20th: Fly to Phoenix for the day (appearance)21st: WPT Championship There are a few things I'm sure that I'm missing at the moment but this is what I have so far.
daniel what is your apperence in phx in April for? I'm asking because we have had a good number of pro poker players at the resort I work for in scotsdale.
I'm doing something with Gretzky, Gilmour, Bobby Orr, and others...
I'm doing something with Gretzky, Gilmour, Bobby Orr, and others...
:club: Wow. very cool....I'm sure your guests and staff will have checked it out prior, but lemme know if you need a vegan recommendation here. I have 2 co workers who are, and are in the know regarding good dining options.
Thanks for the details Daniel. Just out of interest, where does the Professional Poker League fit into all of this?
i'm dying to see what the PPL becomes. Also i know i could ask in general, but when does HSP start?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
April1st: WPT Foxwoods4th: Fly to Las Vegas20th: Fly to Phoenix for the day (appearance)21st: WPT Championship There are a few things I'm sure that I'm missing at the moment but this is what I have so far.
Plenty of time to fit in the Irish Open! April 6th - 9th in Dublin
  • 1 month later...
WSOP Schedule?
I got this from his blog Oze .GL GL Daniel!
With the schedule the way it is now, it benefits my strengths which are non-hold'em tournaments like the hi-lo events and the HORSE events. I imagine that I'd average playing in 25 events a year. So, in order to make a profit with this bet I'd have to win 1 out of my next 125 WSOP events. If I won one out of the next 150 WSOP events I played I'd break even.
I'm really looking forward to the WSOP this year. The schedule is much better than it's been in past years and I'm looking forward to playing some tournaments in games other than hold'em.Also, it'll be nice to be on a 5pm schedule for the tournamwnts. The tournaments I want to play are usually at 5pm which me allows me to enjoy the sun, and maybe even start golfing again during the day time.The way the WSOP is set up now, it's almost as though you have the A circuit and the B circuit. The B circuit would consist of all the $1000 and $1500 buy in events, while the A circuit would consist of the championship events with $5000 buy ins or more (with the exception of the $3000 Stud 8 or better.)It's one of the great aspects of the schedule as it appeals to the top professionals but it also gives the "little guy" a chance to be a part of the WSOP experience.
My WSOP Schedule:(I likely won't play in all of these events as I won't play two at once)June 1 12pm: $5000 Mixed Hold'emJune 2 12pm: $1500 No Limit Hold'emJune 3 5pm: $2500 Omaha 8/Stud 8June 4 5pm: $500 Pot Limit Omaha (rebuys)June 5 12pm: $1000 No Limit Hold'em (rebuys)June 5 5pm: $1500 Omaha 8June 6: 5pm: $5000 7 Card StudJune 7 12pm: $1500 No Limit Hold'em (short handed)June 8 5pm: $5000 Pot Limit Hold'emJune 9 5pm: $2500 H.O.R.S.E.June 10 5pm: $5000 Limit Hold'emJune 11 12pm: No Limit Hold'emJune 11 5pm: $2000 Stud 8June 12 12pm: $1500 No Limit Hold'em (shootout)June 13 12pm: $5000 No Limit Hold'emJune 14 5pm: $3000 Stud 8June 15 5pm: $5000 H.O.R.S.E.June 16 12pm: $1500 No Limit Hold'emJune 17 12pm: $3000 No Limit Hold'emJune 17 5pm: $1500 RazzJune 18 12pm: $2500 No Limit Hold'em (short handed)June 19 12pm: $5000 No Limit Hold'em (heads up)June 20 12pm $1500 Pot Limit Omaha (rebuys)June 20 5pm: $3000 Limit Hold'emJune 21 5pm: $5000 Omaha 8June 22: DAY OFFJune 23: DAY OFFJune 24 12pm: $50000 H.O.R.S.E.June 26 12pm: $2000 Limit Hold'emJune 27 12pm: $2000 Omaha 8June 28 12pm: $5000 No Limit Hold'em (short handed)June 29 12pm: $2000 No Limit Hold'emJune 29 5pm: $1000 2-7 Triple Draw (rebuys)June 30 12pm: $1500 No Limit Hold'emJuly 1 12pm: $10000 Pot Limit OmahaJuly 2 12pm: $1000 No Limit Hold'em (rebuys)July 3 12pm: $1500 Limit Hold'em (shootout)July 4 12pm: $5000 2-7 No Limit Single Draw (rebuys)July 5: DAY OFFJuly 6: $10000 No Limit Hold'em Championship (will likely choose day two)If I completely bomb in every single tournament and never make a second day, that's a total of 37 events. Most likely, when it's all said and done, I'll likely end up playing closer to 27 events.
  • 3 months later...

Hey Daniel!!Just read that you're coming to MTL in a few days... What's your schedule like when you're here?? Will you have and free time to meet fans or do autographs??? Thanks!!

• 2 months later...

Whats up DannyNice try on the WCOOP i was watchin ya for a bit last timei saw you in there was when you were first then break timei came back after break you got put out i heardBetter lucky next time

• 3 months later...

I wish Daniel would come to The Netherlands sometime. Would be so great to see him play :club: