Suggestion:Re-edit to around 24 minutes with obvious places for commercials. Send to networks like Game Show, Reality TV, Travel Channel, Bravo, A&E. See where it gets you.Can't hurt!BUt take out the copyright infringing music before you send!I own a "buyout" licensed music collection that is cleared for TV, contact me if interested in using some music. I would provide it up-front, but would want an agreement to get some of the money that a network would pay you.BTW there are also companies that will "shop" your show to networks. Google for "syndication" companies. They will give you exact specs on length, when the commercial breaks should be, etc.

I watched it last night and I enjoyed it. Very well done. In its current state, it would be a solid entry for Current TV like someone said above. You would need to cut more information in, like stats, etc. if you were to make it longer for another show. Anyway, good work and thanks for sharing.

Suggestion:Re-edit to around 24 minutes with obvious places for commercials. Send to networks like Game Show, Reality TV, Travel Channel, Bravo, A&E. See where it gets you.Can't hurt!BUt take out the copyright infringing music before you send!I own a "buyout" licensed music collection that is cleared for TV, contact me if interested in using some music. I would provide it up-front, but would want an agreement to get some of the money that a network would pay you.BTW there are also companies that will "shop" your show to networks. Google for "syndication" companies. They will give you exact specs on length, when the commercial breaks should be, etc.
Thanks for the suggestions, Jeremy. In fact, Jerry and I were discussing something similar to that yesterday. I'm still looking into the feasibility of it, but it's a very interesting idea.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their kind words and encouragement concerning the documentary. When I made this, I expected only 20-25 people to see it, and as of this morning, almost 4,000 people have. I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying it, and your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated!Thanks again!-Ryan

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their kind words and encouragement concerning the documentary. When I made this, I expected only 20-25 people to see it, and as of this morning, almost 4,000 people have. I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying it, and your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated!Thanks again!-Ryan
Thank you for taking the time to post this on FCP. :club: Please, keep us updated!gl!