Tony G Is Pure Entertainment

A very hilarious series of clips from the International Championship of Poker (youtube)http://youtube.com/watch?v=WqKGBLfu9iwThe final hand goes down like this: Tony limps in with KJhh and DevilFish Dave Ulliott pops him 250k more. Tony G immediately announces all-in and DevilFish calls.The flops comes Jack high and the turn brings DevilFish an open-ender. The river pairs his 9, but still loses the tournament.Here's my rough transcript of what takes place after (see the video if you're too lazy to read)TG: "you got a 9 at least.. [laughs]"DF: "what a surprise eh, the worst hand won"TG: "sorry devilfish"DF: i expected itTG: [raises arms] yea baby heres the champ, now im a champDF: he got all his money in with the worst handTG: i got all your money too babyDF: "you got it all in with the worst hand"TG: you can file the formthey'll give you a form to complainits a bad beat ill put my hand up for thati'll put my hand up [raises hand] he got a bad beat - bring him the form! [laughs]TG: come on mate its just poker manTG: off the table we'll go and have a sing and a songTG: its a great sportTG: its better to win though i told youTG: winners have more fun [laughs]Something about this clip just kills me, Tony G is so blunt and arrogant its hilarious.

Say what you will...the man knows how to take a bad beat better than most.
What? I was saying that it was funny. I happen to like Tony G a lot and I've met him before in London... I know how he is away from the table, and it's nothing like when he's playing. It's all business to him.Anyway, does anybody know where I can find the torrent or anything to download this Intercontinental Championship? thx
That link can be posted a thousand more times and I'll never get tired of it lol..... "BRING ON MORE RUSSIANS"
QFT....as obnoxious as he is, the man makes me laugh!!