Are There Any Cheating Programs Of Poker?

With this software you will do this:1 VIEW SOME UPCOMING CARDSAs in "View the possible upcoming cards?"2 VIEW YOUR OPPONENTS POCKET CARDSAs in after they muck/show?3 VIEW COMUNITY CARDS AND SUITS AND MUCH MORE!! Uhh... When exactly can I not see community cards?Doesn't sound like a scam to me. It sounds legit.

i heard that if you take a ace of diamonds and insert it in your anus you get dealt pocket kings everytime
While true, pocket Kings don't win every time. I mean, how often do you bust out with KK against some donk with AJ? So, it's really not that useful.
i heard that if you take a ace of diamonds and insert it in your anus you get dealt pocket kings everytime
There's nothing special about the ace of diamonds you retard...ANY ace inserted into your anus will get you them cowboys.

NOW I GET IT! I thought I was supposed to insert a Cowboy in my anus to get aces. Duh, I can be such a tard. But there are some pretty happy cowboys out there. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! j/kI'm not gay. Seriously. I am married with 5 kids.No, really, I am not gay. No, I didn't watch Brokeback Mountain. (Although that Heath...)Ok, I need to go do my wife.

I seem to always get a paper cut from the Ace of spades. Does that make me weird? And believe me when I tell you a paper cut in that region smarts!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest that you only try cheating in online poker. If you get caught in a live game, then the poker community has unwritten rules for bringing the culprit to justice. I will not spell out those rules, but lets say it involves brass knuckles and a plunger.

by the way, whoever is advertising this software is a moron: "Maybe you have to play a little big amount of hands before you can obtain the good results. You will have to play with this at least 30days and then you will get all good numbers."I really hope this d-bag is good with computers because he certainly has no clue how to use the english language.

poker RNG is trash, you tell it your pocket cards and it picks three random cards from the rest(without suits) and sometimes one or more of them is correct. well no kidding if i get three chances to pick 1 or five cards Ill get one write too.but good luck fleecing those suckers.ps- ill sell you a great roullette system for $20

ya hackers can hack into the most protected websites in the world but can't hack into a poker site. Wake up guys it does happen and there is proof that it has happened. As for the software so any jag off can do it? Not going to be available. If you have a hacking buddy offer him your sister or girlfriend he will be able to hack into most sites, if he's any good.

• 5 weeks later...