Poker After Dark Jan 2nd 2am

anyone heard raymer talking about betting gavin smith 1 million a hole? But them him and hachem were talking about it and hachem said no way would raymer make that bet. And then he said that it was till one of their net worths was a 100 million. What the hell.
What about Justin Verlander paying 3k for chocolate milk? http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=101171He told a friend he would pay the friend .1% of his contract if he bought him the milk and after Justin got a 3 million dollar contract, he paid the friend 3k. What if Gavin makes 100 million and he owes Raymer one million? That would be sweet for Raymer.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I was watching Poker After Dark the other night and I was just thinking this girl is not as good as Shana Hiatt was. I think it was a repeat anyways so I don't know what's up with the show, I just know poker babe Shana wasn't there :club:

• 3 months later...

I can't find the link (becuase I'm too lazy to look for it) but the next new PAD is going to be a cash game with a 100k min buy in (I think). Hellmuth, Cunningham, Durrr (Dwan) and three others will be playing. And there is going to be a new hostess.How will this work? Just show a cash game for 6 hours? What if one of them goes broke and wants to leave? Are they obligated to stay the whole time?