VILLA PARK, Ill. (AP) - Someone got way more than the recommended daily serving of vegetables when a refrigerated trailer loaded with $50,000 worth of broccoli was stolen.The 48-foot trailer disappeared from its rented parking space in the Chicago suburb of Villa Park sometime between Sunday and Tuesday morning, police said.Detective Ed Zorich said the thief was probably after the trailer, not the vegetables."What is someone going to do with that amount of produce?" Zorich said. "On the black market, I can't imagine that's something that's worth money to anybody."Police entered the trailer into a stolen-vehicle database, but had no immediate leads."We have homicides happening in town," Zorich said. "We're not really looking for a truck of broccoli right now."

VILLA PARK, Ill. (AP) - Someone got way more than the recommended daily serving of vegetables when a refrigerated trailer loaded with $50,000 worth of rigged was stolen.The 48-foot trailer disappeared from its rented parking space in the Chicago suburb of Villa Park sometime between Sunday and Tuesday morning, police said.Detective Ed Zorich said the thief was probably after the trailer, not the vegetables."What is someone going to do with that amount of produce?" Zorich said. "On the black market, I can't imagine that's something that's worth money to anybody."Police entered the trailer into a stolen-vehicle database, but had no immediate leads."We have homicides happening in town," Zorich said. "We're not really looking for a truck of rigged right now."
FYP

Imma go on a limb and say they were more interested in the trailer.Either that or I can imagine some Goomba's congregated at the back of the trailer:Goomba_A: "Eh, open 'er up already"*Goomba_B opens the trailer*Goomba_A:"I tought dis was post to be a shipment of TVs??!?!"

What the hell ever happened to you, Custom? I haven't seen you post in for-fucking-ever.
Quick overview:Roomate secretly hated me on the alchohol-free floor I secretly drank on. He got me busted for having one unopened beer in my fridge while I was at work, I got kicked out of my room, and instead of moving to a different dorm room, I moved into my fraternity's house. There was no internet at the house (and won't be until next semester starts), so I was only on the internet when in the library studying. I'll be back semi-full time on January 22. I'm at home right now while my car gets fixed.
Quick overview:Roomate secretly hated me on the alchohol-free floor I secretly drank on. He got me busted for having one unopened beer in my fridge while I was at work, I got kicked out of my room, and instead of moving to a different dorm room, I moved into my fraternity's house. There was no internet at the house (and won't be until next semester starts), so I was only on the internet when in the library studying. I'll be back semi-full time on January 22. I'm at home right now while my car gets fixed.
If I had to live in a frat, I'd kill myself. Good luck.
What house are you in?
wow you had a cowardly immature roommate. man up and tell me to my face.
If I had to live in a frat, I'd kill myself. Good luck.
Which leads me to believe that you're not in a fraternity. You're missing out. Good luck.
What house are you in?
The house with my parents for the holidays.