How Many Songs Do You Actually Have On Your Mp3?

I always wanted to know what exactly a podcast is?1396 on my 30gb ipod
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=w...G=Google+Searchbasically some type of media, whether it's a talk show or news bit or something that's updated frequently and people and pay to get these downloaded to their ipod daily. For instance, subscribers to the "Bob & Tom Radio Show" VIP section get access to the podcast. Meaning: Each day they log-in to the website, download that mornings show to their computer and then your ipod will automatically detect it and add it so you can listen to the show you missed that morning.I've yet to try any but this is what I think a podcast is..
I always wanted to know what exactly a podcast is?1396 on my 30gb ipod
they're basically recorded radio shows that are iTunes specific...most of them are freejust look at the Podcast tab on iTunes and find what you want :)and also check individual sites for them...Baseball America is a site where you can download their podcasts from

4067 songs on my 20 gig ipod. I'm going to need to get a bigger ipod at some point since I hate having to pick and choose what albums to put on.Is anyone else as anal about their ipot/itunes as I am? I can only have full albums on my itunes, every album has to have artwork, and every song has to have all the right information including dates and such. Is anyone else like this or am I just crazy?

4067 songs on my 20 gig ipod. I'm going to need to get a bigger ipod at some point since I hate having to pick and choose what albums to put on.Is anyone else as anal about their ipot/itunes as I am? I can only have full albums on my itunes, every album has to have artwork, and every song has to have all the right information including dates and such. Is anyone else like this or am I just crazy?
In this respect, we are the same. Artwork is a must, and any song named Track 1 is fixed immediately.oh... and around 3200. On a side note, I was one of the lucky ones to get sued by the RIAA.
oh... and around 3200. On a side note, I was one of the lucky ones to get sued by the RIAA.
No way, that sucks. I had a friend who was sued as well.I'm lucky that I'm way too insane to not own the physical cd for any album that I own.
No way, that sucks. I had a friend who was sued as well.I'm lucky that I'm way too insane to not own the physical cd for any album that I own.
There was only like 7,000 of us... so we're like brothers.also, I DID own the actual CD's of the songs I had.
There was only like 7,000 of us... so we're like brothers.also, I DID own the actual CD's of the songs I had.
Then why bother dl them illegally? I rip all the music off my CD's if I want a track or more on my Ipod