1. 1. Why is everyone so mean here?

• Dropped on their head a babies
    • Haven't gotten laid, prob never will
    • Have self confidence issues.
    • Masturbate too much
    • Mentally handicapped special olympics rejects
    • Post lots to compinsate for something smaller
    • All of thy above!!!!

I noticed that basiclly everyone here is mean so I made a poll to attract the assholes all into one thread, so don't try to point out that I was attracted to the thread cause I am indeed an ******* :club: GL HF USAP

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i went with all of the above because a few are the reason. i dont flame much, but when i do its because i masturbate too much, and was dropped on my head as a babyit also looks like FCP has invented some new math.. or it just doesnt work rightuntitledzy0.jpg

Can you define "too much" please?Notice I used "please" to indicate that I am not an asshole.However, this thread is fucking lame.The above may lead you to think that indeed I am an asshole.But you'd be wrong. Because it is lame.

OP, if "everyone" is so mean perhaps it's YOU that's too soft.I don't think there's a shocking amount of flaming for a poker forum. This is a pretty clean place relative to the rest of the web.I choose not to vote in your poll.Am I mean? Am I being mean in this post? I don't think so.

lol, Iknew this thread would be fun!Too much masturbating is all in the hand of the beholder. Maybe like 6 or more times a day
phewph. turns out i dont masturbate too much then

This forum is filled with idiots. The ******* to idiot ratio is severely unbalanced, and you, OP, have just added one to the idiot category. The gap widens.Excuse me while i go masturbate.

is it physically possible to masterbate 6 times a day... unless your 16-21... I guess...
did you mean to say "IMpossible"??...and if the answer is yes then my response is no
lol, Iknew this thread would be fun!Too much masturbating is all in the hand of the beholder. Maybe like 6 or more times a day
phewph. turns out i dont masturbate too much then
Just under the wire huh? BTW, he doesn't have any idea, 6 is just enough to get the wrist properly warmed up.
Guest PerfectHuman

people here just dont know how to act...i mean it boggles my mind the way some of u think and post.....but its somewhat entertaining but i understand not everyone here is up to date with reality like i am... haveing said that i just like comeing here because it reminds me constantly of how not to act and how truely little so called normal people know ...entertainment

Just under the wire huh? BTW, he doesn't have any idea, 6 is just enough to get the wrist properly warmed up.
but all shots are not created equal.a 1-min man might be able to fire a dozen bullets in a day but how about the dude who takes a full hour to unload?is it right to measure masturbation in terms of number of releases or would it be more accurate to measure by tugging time?important questions gentlemen...discuss.
people here just dont know how to act...i mean it boggles my mind the way some of u think and post.....but its somewhat entertaining but i understand not everyone here is up to date with reality like i am... haveing said that i just like comeing here because it reminds me constantly of how not to act and how truely little so called normal people know ...entertainment
paging IQCrash...
not everyone here is up to date with reality like i am.
please oh please tell me about reality. tell me about being broke, living in an attic in a terrible part of long beach driving a $800 1988 buick, living on $5 a day. tell me about putting yourself through school while building a bankroll only to run terrible for 5 months. tell me about graduating school and finding a job market flooded with the positions you wanted.tell me about walking the line between a few drinks a day and a problem, tell me about a girlfriend who you love but cuts herself. i'm just dying to learn what this thing called "reality" is. please inform me.OP: how can you not see how many idiots there are here?
please oh please tell me about reality. tell me about being broke, living in an attic in a terrible part of long beach driving a $800 1988 buick, living on $5 a day. tell me about putting yourself through school while building a bankroll only to run terrible for 5 months. tell me about graduating school and finding a job market flooded with the positions you wanted.tell me about walking the line between a few drinks a day and a problem, tell me about a girlfriend who you love but cuts herself. i'm just dying to learn what this thing called "reality" is. please inform me.OP: how can you not see how many idiots there are here?
End the poll. Here's the answer to the question, "Why Is Everyone So Mean Here?"