Jeff Madsen & Shannon Elizabeth?

jesus....im so sick of you idiots trying to sound so smart and beter than me ..... it makes me sick that u even consider the idea of speaking against me look at it from my perspective its like a 5th grader trying to teach a college math profesor how to do math.... there is no point and u make urself look stupid in my eyes, and i am always right in how i judge so basicly ur nothing so know your place and stfu
"Trying" has nothing to do with it. Also, there's more to punctuation than throwing four or five periods in between a couple of words every now and then.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, there's more to punctuation than throwing four or five periods in between a couple of words every now and then.
Wow, you got burned by Great Dane. That sucks.
Guest PerfectHuman
Wow, you got burned by Great Dane. That sucks.
i got burned in your opinion huh.....well ur opinion means jack balls and as for my spelling i could care less what u idiots think about spelling or punctuation shbbxdgnmgh1mjgh1jkgh6jghj1dg
i got burned in your opinion huh.....well ur opinion means jack balls and as for my spelling i could care less what u idiots think about spelling or punctuation shbbxdgnmgh1mjgh1jkgh6jghj1dg
Now, I'm no FCP mod or anything, but has this guy posted a useful/non-trollish post yet? I was always curious why these people got to stick around. I may flame occassionally, but I try to do it in a humorous and educational way, or at least provide something useful. This guy is pure hateful troll. Just curious for the mod perspective here.Ray
Now, I'm no FCP mod or anything, but has this guy posted a useful/non-trollish post yet? I was always curious why these people got to stick around. I may flame occassionally, but I try to do it in a humorous and educational way, or at least provide something useful. This guy is pure hateful troll. Just curious for the mod perspective here.Ray
I think this is his fourth or fifth account. He said he changes his IP constantly, which keeps the mods from IP banning him. He's on a dialup, which is how he keeps creating accounts. He also must be making new email accounts.As for the usefulness of him, everytime you read a post of his, it should remind you why you got an education. Beyond that, he's utterly useless.
I didn't say anything about your spelling. You said that you could care less about what we think. So you care a lot? Well, you can always try harder, TopDollar.

The mods could IP ban him, they just need to expand the range. Block his entire area. If he's that retarded, other people near him may be also.

The mods could IP ban him, they just need to expand the range. Block his entire area. If he's that retarded, other people near him may be also.
I can't even comprehend the conversations he probably has with his friends pets parents stuffed animals.
Guest PerfectHuman
fool i said it before and ill say it again i cant be banned and will keep comeing back ....oh and no i dont have dial up. i have dsl lol shows how much u know jeepster
fool i said it before and ill say it again i cant be banned and will keep comeing back ....oh and no i dont have dial up. i have dsl lol shows how much u know jeepster
I think you're just a MOD's joke account. Or a just a joke.