Qq On The Button, What Would You Do?

$69 + $6 TournamentBlinds: 120/240 Ante 25Hero : 11,115Villain 1 : 8,255Villan 2 : 4,509Dealt: Qh, Qd on the button.Villain 1 limps.Villain 2 limps.Hero raises to 850.Villain 1 calls.Villain 2 calls.Flop: 3c, 5h, 9hVillain 1 bets the pot, 3210.Villain 2 folds.What is your play here? Just got moved to the table so no reads. Hero is in 11th in chips with 140 remaining and 45 places pay if that makes a difference.

$69 + $6 TournamentBlinds: 120/240 Ante 25Hero : 11,115Villain 1 : 8,255Villan 2 : 4,509Dealt: Qh, Qd on the button.Villain 1 limps.Villain 2 limps.Hero raises to 850.Villain 1 calls.Villain 2 calls.Flop: 3c, 5h, 9hVillain 1 bets the pot, 3210.Villain 2 folds.What is your play here? Just got moved to the table so no reads. Hero is in 11th in chips with 140 remaining and 45 places pay if that makes a difference.
Push back. There is a huge range of hands he could be making this play with that you crush. With that board and a decent size raise pre-flop the only thing that you are behind to here is a set and with no reads you cant narrow him down to the point where nearly 2:1 odds isnt worth it.

Alright, yeah I pushed back thinking the only hand he could've called the big raise that has me beat is 99. I thought he might have a flush draw. Instead he had 55 for a set. My friend questioned my play saying I shouldn't have risked my stack. I was just wondering what everyone else thought.

every top player goes broke here.. its just tough luck.. cooler, whatever you want to call it.. you cant fold that here in my opinion..and tell your friend that if you want to win tournies you need to put your chips at risk.

Tough read, but I would have to push back here. It doesnt look like a semi-bluff, which is more likely to push. He looks like he's protecting a hand, and the question is whether its Ts or Js, or a set, since AA, KK, QQ would have reraised preflop, and the two pair hands arent likely to have called preflop. Youre a 57:42 favorite against that range, and if you call you have no flexibility post flop.