Good Stuff ....

So I log on to my account and find that my loyalty points have gone from a totall of 655 to 649. Not a big deal obviously but it def makes me wonder if I will be missing money next time something happens. So I go to live support and this is what I get ...You are now speaking with Eric - FCP of Full Contact Poker Support.Eric - FCP: Hello Matt, thank you for contacting Full Contact Support.Matt: Hello.Eric - FCP: how can i helpMatt: Well my FCP Points went from a total of 655 to 649 and I would like to know why please.Matt: My FCP Points the loyalty points ... not my bonus money.Eric - FCP: can i have your username plsMatt: Eric - FCP: we will investigate this matter since you have pointed it outEric - FCP: since its the holiday season we may take slightly longer than 24-48 hours to get to the bottom of thisEric - FCP: we will email you back as soon as we have found out what had happenedEric - FCP: can you reconfirm your email for me pleaseMatt: Matt: So in the meantime ... what do I do?Eric - FCP: there is nothing you need to do as it wont affect your accountMatt: Well ... it is affecting my account Sir.Eric - FCP: club cash point is only for exchanging merchandiseEric - FCP: and it wont affect bonussesMatt: Why do I get the feeling I'm never gonna see these points.Eric - FCP: sir you need to give us time to investigate this matterEric - FCP: i cant give you an immediate answer as this will require through investigationThe e-mail will read: "Dear Sir, Go f%&k yourself! And have a nice day."

So I log on to my account and find that my loyalty points have gone from a totall of 655 to 649. Not a big deal obviously but it def makes me wonder if I will be missing money next time something happens. So I go to live support and this is what I get ...You are now speaking with Eric - FCP of Full Contact Poker Support.Eric - FCP: Hello Matt, thank you for contacting Full Contact Support.Matt: Hello.Eric - FCP: how can i helpMatt: Well my FCP Points went from a total of 655 to 649 and I would like to know why please.Matt: My FCP Points the loyalty points ... not my bonus money.Eric - FCP: can i have your username plsMatt: Eric - FCP: we will investigate this matter since you have pointed it outEric - FCP: since its the holiday season we may take slightly longer than 24-48 hours to get to the bottom of thisEric - FCP: we will email you back as soon as we have found out what had happenedEric - FCP: can you reconfirm your email for me pleaseMatt: Matt: So in the meantime ... what do I do?Eric - FCP: there is nothing you need to do as it wont affect your accountMatt: Well ... it is affecting my account Sir.Eric - FCP: club cash point is only for exchanging merchandiseEric - FCP: and it wont affect bonussesMatt: Why do I get the feeling I'm never gonna see these points.Eric - FCP: sir you need to give us time to investigate this matterEric - FCP: i cant give you an immediate answer as this will require through investigationThe e-mail will read: "Dear Sir, Go f%&k yourself! And have a nice day."
Get your fireproof suit out and get ready. FCP support is awesome. You have to be reasonanble and give them time to figure it out.

You are completely frieken retarded. Are you kidding me? 6 mother fkin player points? You know that has a trade in value of .06 right? Yes that's 6 cents. Oh wait, I know...it's the principle of the thing right? Who the hell are you to be rude to support when they say they will investigate it? And how the HELL is it affecting your account, SIR?. PLEASE. Just die.

Get your fireproof suit out and get ready. FCP support is awesome. You have to be reasonanble and give them time to figure it out.
Suit is zipped up. And they def have time to figure it out. They can take all the time they want. I just wont play again until its fixed. And I know its only 6 pts. I cashed some out recently and that's why its a small ammount. I don't really care about the pts I just don't want it to happen to my cash.Oh, and on a side note, with recent play I should actually have around 1200 pts. I logged on to see how many I had been credited, and that's when I noticed that insted of a credit they had actually been deducted.I wasn't really that rude was I?
You are completely frieken retarded. Are you kidding me? 6 mother fkin player points? You know that has a trade in value of .06 right? Yes that's 6 cents. Oh wait, I know...it's the principle of the thing right? Who the hell are you to be rude to support when they say they will investigate it? And how the HELL is it affecting your account, SIR?. PLEASE. Just die.
Wow, you're flaming him for being rude to support, while you yourself are acting like a total child. Would you be this mad if he wasn't being rude to FCP support, but PokerRoom support?

As a holiday treat, I have decided to respond how I would if I were on FCP Support (and thus prove why I never will be):(Things I would answer differently are in bold for ease of viewing.)

You are now speaking with Ray - FCP of Full Contact Poker Support.Ray - FCP: Hello Matt, thank you for contacting Full Contact Support.Matt: Hello.Ray - FCP: how can i helpMatt: Well my FCP Points went from a total of 655 to 649 and I would like to know why please.Matt: My FCP Points the loyalty points ... not my bonus money.Ray - FCP: can i have your username plsMatt: Ray - FCP: we will investigate this matter since you have pointed it outRay - FCP: since its the holiday season we may take slightly longer than 24-48 hours to get to the bottom of thisRay - FCP: we will email you back as soon as we have found out what had happenedRay - FCP: can you reconfirm your email for me pleaseMatt: Matt: So in the meantime ... what do I do?Ray - FCP: Play Poker? Go outside and enjoy life? Whatever you do, do NOT stop breathing. It is -EV and will affect your future playing performance.Matt: Well ... it is affecting my account Sir.Ray - FCP: It is? How? Do the other people at the table make fun of you for not having as many point as them? Did you really need something today that miraculously costs 650-655 points?Matt: Why do I get the feeling I'm never gonna see these points.Ray - FCP: Because you're an impatient paranoid schizo.Ray - FCP: Thank you for contacting Full Contact Poker. Happy Holidays!
Ray
As a holiday treat, I have decided to respond how I would if I were on FCP Support (and thus prove why I never will be):(Things I would answer differently are in bold for ease of viewing.)Ray
A side of Ray I have never seen. I like it and am turned on.OP, give me a break. Obviously something is glitchy and they need more than 45 seconds to investigate. Patience in a virtue.
Wow, you're flaming him for being rude to support, while you yourself are acting like a total child. Would you be this mad if he wasn't being rude to FCP support, but PokerRoom support?
Is it just me or have you been flaming every single flame in every thread I've read? Calm down, we don't need another person flaming people who flame others, you're just taking up spaceOP, FCP support is very good, just wait it out if you want to see the 6 points
I thought you were leaving? Go already. But I digress, you don't even have a point. I am not mad because he is being rude to support. I am mad because he 1) is acting like an irrational retard 2) doing it over 6 points lousy frieken points.
I thought you were leaving? Go already. But I digress, you don't even have a point. I am not mad because he is being rude to support. I am mad because he 1) is acting like an irrational retard 2) doing it over 6 points lousy frieken points.
Ok. Here's the deal. Its not 6 points, its the points that are deducted yes, and also the points that I should also have. Maybe 600 or so. And I have already acknowelged that the points are not the issue. The issue is if this happens to my cash. Would you care if they just statred taking money out of your account insted of crediting it? I suppose not, you're rich and don't give a **** do you? Although I'm sure that wouldn't happen I thought it best to address the issue now. And what really upset me about the whole deal is that I explained the problem and all but got form lettered 101 with no hope or resolution. Do you understand that? I suppose not.This was a service issue, not a .06 cent issue.You're the ****ing retard. You can't even figure out the value of the problem at hand. Good day Sir.
Ok. Here's the deal. Its not 6 points, its the points that are deducted yes, and also the points that I should also have. Maybe 600 or so. And I have already acknowelged that the points are not the issue. The issue is if this happens to my cash. Would you care if they just statred taking money out of your account insted of crediting it? I suppose not, you're rich and don't give a **** do you? Although I'm sure that wouldn't happen I thought it best to address the issue now. And what really upset me about the whole deal is that I explained the problem and all but got form lettered 101 with no hope or resolution. Do you understand that? I suppose not.This was a service issue, not a .06 cent issue.You're the ****ing retard. You can't even figure out the value of the problem at hand. Good day Sir.
Support gave you the exact response they should've! They will investigate the issue and get back to you hell they even warned you that it be take a little longer than it should. How do you think they should've handled it? You got great service, were ignorant and then made a post about your problem with it. Perhaps for Christmas you should've asked someone to pull your head out of your arse.
Support gave you the exact response they should've! They will investigate the issue and get back to you hell they even warned you that it be take a little longer than it should. How do you think they should've handled it? You got great service, were ignorant and then made a post about your problem with it. Perhaps for Christmas you should've asked someone to pull your head out of your arse.
Exxxxxactly. And nice Avatar. Thats the Miss Nevada chick right? Well Done.

Hi, I've taken a look at your account and you were awarded 645 FCP points for your play while FCP was still at On Game.Another 4 points were added for your play on Dec 25th which leaves you with your current balance of 649 FCP points.The most likely explanation is that you are mistaken and thought you had 655 points when you had 645 before the 4 points for your play on the 25th was added to your account.I don't know what you are referring to about another 600 points that you think you deserve. Feel free to e-mail me at pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com about this or any other issue.RegardsBob

Trying to be more serious here, but still fairly direct, so apologies if you get offended.1. Yes, I would be more worried if money disappeared out of my account. But money DIDN'T disappear out of my account. Or your account. Or anyone's account for that matter. You are comparing apples to oranges. How a company handles they loyalty points is not the same as how they handle someone's cash. Its not even close. Not to mention that its 5 points, which I think has the monetary equivilence of a nickel. Honestly, even if a nickel randomly disappeared out of my cash account, I wouldn't be as concerned as you seem to be. 2. You didn't get a form letter at all. You got a tier one support guy who was doing his job just fine. He tried to answer your question, but obviously could not, most likely because he was a Tier One Support guy. They normally don't have the ability to just log in and adjust your points, as that path leads to total abuse and corruptions. They are there to answer questions like "Is the site up?" or "Can I deposit using method X?" or "What size are your shoes?" Anything more complex than that needs to be forwarded on to the next level, which is what he was doing, and quite effectively, even being so nice as to explain that, due to the holidays, people are on vacation (can't blame them, can we) and you may experience some delay while he does his best to get this request filled for you. He handled it professionally and coureously, and while it may sound bit form letterish to you, what answer were you expecting from a tier one Support guy? "Here, let me fix that right now based on your word and toss a few bucks in your account while I'm at it?"Basically, the reason you are getting flames is because you're making a mountain out of a molehill, and have unrealistic support expectations. I'm not saying this to be mean. I'm saying this so that you understand why people are reacting the way they are.Ray
Trying to be more serious here, but still fairly direct, so apologies if you get offended.1. Yes, I would be more worried if money disappeared out of my account. But money DIDN'T disappear out of my account. Or your account. Or anyone's account for that matter. You are comparing apples to oranges. How a company handles they loyalty points is not the same as how they handle someone's cash. Its not even close. Not to mention that its 5 points, which I think has the monetary equivilence of a nickel. Honestly, even if a nickel randomly disappeared out of my cash account, I wouldn't be as concerned as you seem to be. Ray
That is just wrong, I know for a fact money disappears from my account, usually right after I play PLO8. I ALWAYS have less money then when I started.So that is just wrong sir, and I think you are going to need to fix your post
That is just wrong, I know for a fact money disappears from my account, usually right after I play PLO8. I ALWAYS have less money then when I started.So that is just wrong sir, and I think you are going to need to fix your post
You know, I was gonna complain about this very issue. But on rare... and I mean RARE occasions, some money actually comes into my account. I figured I'd let it slide along.BTW, points to me for predicting the fire?
You know, I was gonna complain about this very issue. But on rare... and I mean RARE occasions, some money actually comes into my account. I figured I'd let it slide along.BTW, points to me for predicting the fire?
You just didn't want to be the first to flame the retard :club: Anyone coulda seen that coming!
You just didn't want to be the first to flame the retard :club: Anyone coulda seen that coming!
Yea, it's really not in me to flame. Not in a mean way at least. I try to make my flames light-hearted and cheeky.

One would have to play a lot of Pokee in such a short time to get 600 points. I can't do the math but there would need to be over $600 in rake paid.(guess) That would mean this person would be a high stakes player. Those types of players don't threaten to leave over 5 points.