New Year's Resolutions

I figured I would start this topic off now and see what we could find. I'll start if off.1. To read and study poker just as much as I play it.2. To try to snort coke of something cleaner than a hooker's ***, maybe even a table?3. To go to a gym and see what all the skinny people are talking about.4. And most importantly, I will attempt to remember that even though I do get flamed here from time to time its mostly in good fun and I will try to not to take it so seriously. I should be happy that people are even reading my **** in the first place. I will try to be more of a sport about it. And will attempt, stress the word attempt, not to be so easily angered. I wish everyone the best in the new year. ( Unless of course we're at a FT table togeather.) :club: Matt

1. Move back up in limits. I am not entirely enjoying $2/$4 6 Max..... That's all I got. I already have had to change my diet and exercise routines hugely in the past three weeks. No use making it a new years res...Ray

-Try not to tilt or steam as much as I do now, although I already am improving.-Try to cut myself off at 15 beers or any combination of 15 alcoholic beverages including shots.-Try to build my bankroll instead of withdrawing it to buy something I don't really need.-Try to be a nicer guy-Try not to have any one night stands.-Try to play in a WSOP event, preferably the Main Event.

1) Stop raiding my bankroll for stupid things, like bills.2) Satellite into 1 major event ($5k or better).3) Finish 2007 +$5k in cash game winnings (+$2097 for 2006)4) Avoid small/medium buy-in tourneys at all costs!!! (-1115 for 2006)5) Figure out a way to motivate myself to lose weight and get in shape.

I think that if I am ever leading a faction in a civil war, I'm always going to be the guy crackin the jokes. You don't expect that from a leader do you? And when my subjects tell me that my jokes aren't appropriate, I'll say "It's a civil war, not a civil bore." Probably though, in time, I'll learn a thing or two about life, and that you know what? Sometimes things have to be taken seriously, and now is not the right time for a joke. Or maybe it is. Honestly, it's hard work figuring out when and where jokes are appropriate. I guess civil war has a thing or two to teach us afterall.

More sex, more poker, less trouble.You know what I just realized?32 Members: irishguy, Tiltinagain, grocery_mony, Bizzle, pocktdeuces, PhilBluff, ForRealDD, delphi12, stan394, blacktie31, cgrohman, lew189, rgold79, scottyno, dead money, Graydon, Aces Up, TwstdWrstr, RayPowers, Lynbrook, Orcasgt22, BudBundy, IRH, PMJackson21, wcaseyb, Mrjones_76, rkkkkjj, 3A, simo_8ball, Jeepster80125, STYLINHAWYN, Kurtman213No TopDollar, IveyWannaBe, or TopDollarIsBack.Now this is a good day.

I think that if I am ever leading a faction in a civil war, I'm always going to be the guy crackin the jokes. You don't expect that from a leader do you? And when my subjects tell me that my jokes aren't appropriate, I'll say "It's a civil war, not a civil bore." Probably though, in time, I'll learn a thing or two about life, and that you know what? Sometimes things have to be taken seriously, and now is not the right time for a joke. Or maybe it is. Honestly, it's hard work figuring out when and where jokes are appropriate. I guess civil war has a thing or two to teach us afterall.
Umm.....What.....? :club: Anyways, as for me: Since I used a good chunk of my BR to finance a great Christmas for my daughter (She/We got PS3, a 19" color TV with a built in DVD, gift card for the mall (Hey, she's 14 after all. lol) and a few other gifts. So I need to build it back up to pre-Xmas levels. I want to increase my CD collection, and Ipod song lists too.And, of course, never stop learning more about America's favorite pastime so I can fleece the fish! :D
1) Stop raiding my bankroll for stupid things, like bills.2) Satellite into 1 major event ($5k or better).3) Finish 2007 +$5k in cash game winnings (+$2097 for 2006)4) Avoid small/medium buy-in tourneys at all costs!!! (-1115 for 2006)5) Figure out a way to motivate myself to lose weight and get in shape.
Just have a heart attack! That has motivated a lot of people I know.......well all that lived through it!