My brother got me a subscription to PXF for Christmas and I've already watched a couple of the videos. Very insightfull stuff so far. BeLOWaBOVe is crazy!

I'm a member and have found it to be an invaluable investment for any tourney player (for what it's worth, CardRunners is supposed to be better for cash games). I signed up in October. A quick check of my stats on PocketFives (member name = Donktastic) will show you that I've more than gotten my money's worth since then. I already had a lot of solid fundamentals, but the videos helped me to calibrate a few things, plug a few leaks, and add some new and powerful weapons to my game. I highly recommend it.FWIW, IMO, the best videos are Rizen's, although they all have something to offer.

The first Bax 100r Final Table win is amazing. The flop c/r with A9 when its 4 handed is soooooooo sick.Ive only been a member for about a month and I think you really have to set aside time for it to be worth it, maybe its just the craziness of the holidays but I have almost never found time to watch the vids. That being said, the ones I have seen have all been interesting and helpful to my game, especially the new BelowAbove and Rizen tourneys.