Christmas Dinner

Standing Rib roast & Honeybaked ham are done. Mashed & au gratin taters, broccoli, gravy, rolls, veggies & dip, deviled eggs. I did serve potato CHIPS and dip. Merry Christmas all!!!!

no you stfu u piece of trash ...im not the one talking about what i made to eat you ****ing loser
ahh we have a mr. negativity here.. get the hell out.

i am having a microwave dinner with brandi :club: sw of course. i am going up to my aunts for dinner and they are making something called turducken. its a bonless chicken stuffed in a boneless duck stuffed in a boneless turkey(peta's worse nightmare). has anyone had that before. my first time and i hate duck so we will see.

i am having a microwave dinner with brandi :club: sw of course. i am going up to my aunts for dinner and they are making something called turducken. its a bonless chicken stuffed in a boneless duck stuffed in a boneless turkey(peta's worse nightmare). has anyone had that before. my first time and i hate duck so we will see.
Wow, that's awesome.
Turducken is AWESOME!!!! Love it fried, but oven roasted is good too. Merry Christmas all.
Turducken is the new fried turkey. My dad has been buying turducken for years. Seems like it is finally catching on though...

We had Spiral Baked Ham, Baked Potatoes, Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Thyme, Baby Peas with Pearl Onions and Mushrooms, Baked Acorn Squash, Cauliflower and Brocolli with Cheese Sauce and Cresent Rolls. For dessert we had Banana Cream Pie, Carrot Cake and Chocolate Chip cookies.

We had Spiral Baked Ham, Baked Potatoes, Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Thyme, Baby Peas with Pearl Onions and Mushrooms, Baked Acorn Squash, Cauliflower and Brocolli with Cheese Sauce and Cresent Rolls. For dessert we had Banana Cream Pie, Carrot Cake and Chocolate Chip cookies.
Hi Theresa ;)7 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: IQCrash, weishan14, TopDollarIsBack, James D
Filet Mignon, Twice baked potatoes, asparagus.Quite possibly the greatest dinner ever made by mankind. Ever.
Man that sounds good. I'm bout to make some Mac N Cheese. :club: LOL
Did you do all the cooking? I cooked most of ours and am wiped out!!!!
Guest TopDollarIsBack
Did you do all the cooking? I cooked most of ours and am wiped out!!!!
oh really your wiped out .......jesus stfu with u stupid posts about cooking and eating
John Madden special baby