The Real Who Is The Best Nl Cash Game Player Poll

You know, been here a year and a half and never been able to figure out howto make a poll..Probably a good thing :club:

hah I didnt see this thread b4 I posted mine.
....sure, just getting all the attention for yourself, or at least mine.I really can't pick anyone who would crush, maybe Patrik or Jdags, then again Brian Townsend is one sick human. I'll take any of these guys and we'll call it even
gogogogogogo..... I messed up the poll(1) aba(2) ozzy(3) PA(4) Yukon(5) Durr(6) Ivey(7) Bld
Alot of people don't know who these guys are so I'll put in their SN(1) sbrugby(2) ozzy87(3) Luigi(4) LIFEISGD(5) Durr(6) Phil Ivey(7) BldSwtTrs, SheCantSayNo, NotThisTimeDags is on the waiting list for this game, but IMO these guys are the elite, The guys other players fear the most and want to learn from. I don't think people fear Dags, that's why I didn't put him there. I actually ranked them based on the order. These are the guys I would least like to play with and most like to learn from from 1-7. Ivey, Booth, and Durr are actually pretty close, but the top 3 are heads and shoulders above the rest IMO.