• Clonie
    • Brandi
    • Lindgren
    • Juanda
    • Gordon
    • Sheikan
    • Doyle
    • Ferguson

I think I get a little credit for this idea as I suggested a FCP Survivor in the Suvivor thread a week or so ago, but I guess this is with pros instead of us.Daniel, you're the guy who is always running around the scenes and trying to figure out alliances and coaxing other players.You'll go out third, unless you're good at standing on platforms or hanging from a rope

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I get a little credit for this idea as I suggested a FCP Survivor in the Suvivor thread a week or so ago, but I guess this is with pros instead of us.Daniel, you're the guy who is always running around the scenes and trying to figure out alliances and coaxing other players.You'll go out third, unless you're good at standing on platforms or hanging from a rope
First eat the dog contest and DNs outMM would win that one and get immunityAnnie Duke would be eaten
Another fun thing would be which Survivor would these poker players most play like? (Please remember Sundays I'm very bored at work and have absolutely nothing to do!!) And yes I know I'm going to get made fun of for this, but I'm tough...I can take it.Daniel- Long Island Rob from his first season. He sucked in All-stars- Not great or terrible physically (no offense). Very strategic player. Would jump into another alliance if need be, but would think it through firstIvey- Arias. He'd be good athletically and mentally. He'd have a great chance to win if he got to the finals. Hellmuth- The All-Star version of Richard Hatch- He'd probably be lazy, annoying and think his sht doesn't stink. Just like Richard Hatch in All-StarsMatusow- Jonathan from the past season- A follower and would jump from alliance to alliance without much thought. Wouldn't get to end. Oh...and they're both Jewish! Lederer Pascal. He'd probably play the game very forward and would get pretty far, but not cutthroat enough to winHarman Looks like Tina but would play like Stephanie from her second season. Wouldn't do great in challenges but would backstab a lot of people if needed. I would think she'd get farEvelyn Amber from either season. She'd lay low, win some challenges (Amber actually did pretty well in challenges) and would coast on some guys coattailsAnnie Katie from Tom/Ian season. I think she'd be one of the weaker physically but be very active mentally. I think she'd probably be eliminated first, but if she made it to merge, I think she'd lose in final twoClonie Sarah from Boston Rob's season. She'd be overmatched and eliminated when not needed by her allianceBrandi dont know herLindgren Ethan. He'd be loved by the group and loved by the jury. Good physically too. My pick if Negreanu cant eliminate himJuanda Willard from Palu. Just overmatched and would not know what hit himGordon Bobby Jon from Palu. No matter how hard he tried...would always loseSheikan Sean...the black guy from Boston Rob's season. He'd be loud, obnoxious, and would need a few breaks to make it far. But if he did he could winDoyle Rudy from All-Stars. He would be revered, loved and eliminated earlyFerguson Yul. He'd be smart and quiet. A quiet Assassin. Though I dont think he'd win
As a survivor fan I must say your comparisons are ridiculous and you wasted A LOT of time writing this up, bored or not.

Imagine the prop bet possibilities! screw immunity challenges everyone shows up with a million in cash and the winner gets it all. PROP BET SURVIVOR (patnet pending!) lolyike i was just thinking about the night vision.. imagine ivey or juanda stares in night vision..oo creepy.

Every one has matusow going first, however i see him as the perfect pawn, if you can formulate an alliance in which hes included, he will always take the spotlight off yourself. If you can make it to the final 2 he may be ther perfect partner as he could be extremely hated by the jusy, giving someone a for sure win. just my opinion

Jesus wins, because the 'walking on water" stuff will help in the challenges. Besides, he can make fruit salad with a deck of cards.Out first? Sheikan is even more detested than Matusow, but it's close.

As a survivor fan I must say your comparisons are ridiculous and you wasted A LOT of time writing this up, bored or not.
Not really, it helped me kill 15 minutes at work. And I actually think some of them are pretty good. I especially liked the Phil Gordon one.
now it would be REALLY interesting if captain tom was on the show too....
I wonder how long it is going to take to get people to forget about this.... David Williams probably loves it lol.

You are WAY off on some of these.

Another fun thing would be which Survivor would these poker players most play like? (Please remember Sundays I'm very bored at work and have absolutely nothing to do!!) And yes I know I'm going to get made fun of for this, but I'm tough...I can take it.Daniel- Long Island Rob from his first season. He sucked in All-stars- Not great or terrible physically (no offense). Very strategic player. Would jump into another alliance if need be, but would think it through firstIvey- Arias. He'd be good athletically and mentally. He'd have a great chance to win if he got to the finals. Hellmuth- The All-Star version of Richard Hatch- He'd probably be lazy, annoying and think his sht doesn't stink. Just like Richard Hatch in All-StarsMatusow- Jonathan from the past season- A follower and would jump from alliance to alliance without much thought. Wouldn't get to end. Oh...and they're both Jewish! Lederer Pascal. He'd probably play the game very forward and would get pretty far, but not cutthroat enough to winHarman Looks like Tina but would play like Stephanie from her second season. Wouldn't do great in challenges but would backstab a lot of people if needed. I would think she'd get farEvelyn Amber from either season. She'd lay low, win some challenges (Amber actually did pretty well in challenges) and would coast on some guys coattailsAnnie Katie from Tom/Ian season. I think she'd be one of the weaker physically but be very active mentally. I think she'd probably be eliminated first, but if she made it to merge, I think she'd lose in final twoClonie Sarah from Boston Rob's season. She'd be overmatched and eliminated when not needed by her allianceBrandi dont know herLindgren Ethan. He'd be loved by the group and loved by the jury. Good physically too. My pick if Negreanu cant eliminate himJuanda Willard from Palu. Just overmatched and would not know what hit himGordon Bobby Jon from Palu. No matter how hard he tried...would always loseSheikan Sean...the black guy from Boston Rob's season. He'd be loud, obnoxious, and would need a few breaks to make it far. But if he did he could winDoyle Rudy from All-Stars. He would be revered, loved and eliminated earlyFerguson Yul. He'd be smart and quiet. A quiet Assassin. Though I dont think he'd win
1. Hellmuth is no Hatch. Hatch was able to get people to do what he wanted and control the game. Hellmuth could never do that.2. Lederer is more than capable of being cutthroat when it comes to business or game playing.3. Would backstab NO ONE. Not one person. The LEAST likely to screw anybody over.4. Evelyn is the favorite, no question about it. She has all the tools.5. She isn't the weakest physically at all. I also don't think she could make the final two.6. Ferguson=Yul? Lol, that one is way, way off. As for Brandi, think Parvati.

The more I think about it, the first person to be eliminated would be Doyle. Not because no one liked him, but he would kill the tribe in the physical challenges. In fact, he would be the first one out guaranteed. The next player out would likley be a woman. Remember, in the early going people aren't really voting with alliances, since it's more important to maintain the numbers at the merge. I the beginning, you need to vote off the weakest competitors, and/or the people that are the most disruptive to the tribe.

well i think one that will make last but not win is harman because she is smart and know how to handle people also Daniel can survive really well because as i heard him say he knows and understand people and peoples stories.probably a strong competition for all is Phil Ivey an athletic young guy with a strong character , probably the other survivors will try to vote him out but he will win the immunity just when he needs it. as i seen on survival with different people. of course there are more good survivors from the list but i think Ivey is the most suitable for getting to the last two.

You are WAY off on some of these.1. Hellmuth is no Hatch. Hatch was able to get people to do what he wanted and control the game. Hellmuth could never do that.2. Lederer is more than capable of being cutthroat when it comes to business or game playing.3. Would backstab NO ONE. Not one person. The LEAST likely to screw anybody over.4. Evelyn is the favorite, no question about it. She has all the tools.5. She isn't the weakest physically at all. I also don't think she could make the final two.6. Ferguson=Yul? Lol, that one is way, way off. As for Brandi, think Parvati.
I don't know if you saw All-Stars but I said Hellmuth compares to Hatch in All-Stars not the first one. In the first one Hatch got people to do what he wanted, in the second one he didn't. Ferguson is sort of quiet, so it's hard to figure him out. What do you think of the L.I. Rob about you? I think you'd do anything you could to win, including backstabbing your friends. Ha! That sounds so mean. But you watch the show so you know how it was intended. I just think you'd want to win more than most on the show so you'd be pretty cutthroat.
I don't know if you saw All-Stars but I said Hellmuth compares to Hatch in All-Stars not the first one. In the first one Hatch got people to do what he wanted, in the second one he didn't. Ferguson is sort of quiet, so it's hard to figure him out. What do you think of the L.I. Rob about you? I think you'd do anything you could to win, including backstabbing your friends. Ha! That sounds so mean. But you watch the show so you know how it was intended. I just think you'd want to win more than most on the show so you'd be pretty cutthroat.
I forget the guy's name, but he was a Harvard guy who studied the game. That's more me, with a little bit of Gervais.
I forget the guy's name, but he was a Harvard guy who studied the game. That's more me, with a little bit of Gervais.
I'm thinking, you're thinking of Nick (the black guy) from season 2. He really didn't do all that much, you'd never be able to play like him with people you know. Maybe against people you dont know you could fly under the radar like him. But that's not your style! If it was real Survivor (not poker) you would be the ideal person to start. Not a liability or a threat physically. Your personality would get you to the merge most likely. Being a fan of the game, you'd probably have a good read and a good strategy going in. I think your achillies heal would be that somoene would realize you're a snake and would probably vote you out. Your best bet would be gaining favor with the older people and girls because their easier to manipulate.