• Clonie
    • Brandi
    • Lindgren
    • Juanda
    • Gordon
    • Sheikan
    • Doyle
    • Ferguson

You guys know the show and how it works. It combines physical toughness along with social skills. If these people were to actually go on Survivor, who would win and who would be the first person voted out? Discuss your reasoning. On this show teams are divided into two tribes and the first player to go is usually one which isn't as strong as the others, and/or annoys the team.-Who would dominate the challenges?-Who would provide food?-Who would be the mastermind behind alliances?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That one took me about 10 seconds.E-dog best combo athlete/great mind.Matusow toasted first just for being annoying.DN of course best alliance builder ;)and of course if it was 50 years ago (before knee injury), I think Doyle would give E-dog a run!

Hmm I Think chris ferguson might survive, as hell just sit in a corner talkin to no one and no one might vote him out.I think either Hellmuth or matusow have to be the first ones voted out just for being plain annoying....

Brandi will be gone once everyone gives her the POB. I think for everyone to POB her will take...12 hours, therefore she's first out.

Ivey wins. He wins at everything else. E-dog good choice aswell. Players that are smart, decent shape(for poker players) and wouldnt get a huge target on their back from being one of the leaders(DN) or being annoying or whiny(Hellmuth, Matusow, Sheiky).Sheikys out first. Noone likes him, I dont see him working very hard or doingthat well in challenges.

Brandi will be gone once everyone gives her the POB. I think for everyone to POB her will take...12 hours, therefore she's first out.
I am such a noob. What is POB?

Daniel, Where is Lori? You must really be bored today. Anyway... first out is usually a girl so I will go with Annie Duke. Survivor... hmmm...let me think about that one. This would be an awesome show.

E-dog wins for his physical ability mostly, then his likeability, competitiveness, and ability to make and keep alliances. Ivey is too unsociable to be really successful but could otherwise be formidable. Clonie or Evelyn might be the female threats.First out is the useless Brandi...

I don't think I'd allow Erick to win the game. That's right, I said ALLOW, lol. He is too strong and would have to be voted out at the merge. The first person out would be a woman and it would depend on which tribe obviously and who was on that tribe. Alliances would form early in this version of Survivor for sure. I'll give a rundown of what they may look like in a minute.

I don't think I'd allow Erick to win the game. That's right, I said ALLOW, lol. He is too strong and would have to be voted out at the merge. The first person out would be a woman and it would depend on which tribe obviously and who was on that tribe. Alliances would form early in this version of Survivor for sure. I'll give a rundown of what they may look like in a minute.
Can't toast him if he wins all the challenges.......I think he would think that you are thinking about toasting him, so he would have to think about toasting you first! LOL. Multiple levels on thinking on Survivor.

A strong six pack would form. Obviously you don't know what the tribes would look like, but if there was a choice this power six would make it to the end:IveyEDOGMeJuandaJenn Evelyn At six, I would talk to Jenn, Ev, and Juanda about forming a foursome and getting rid of Ivey first, and than E-DOG next. Final four would be me, Jenn, Juanda, and Ev. If Juanda didn't win immunity, it would be me and the two girls. At that point, if Ev won immunity, or even Jenn for that matter, they'd lilkely take me since I may have pissed a few people off along the way. Since Ev is a little stronger in the 3 way challenge, I figure she wins it and takes me. Then she beats me in the vote.

Hard to tell who would win. My favourites are:Ivey, for his sheer stamina and competitivenessE-Dog, great all round and has a very likable personality. He'll probably rake a few points for dominating the challenges. His biggest threat is probably that he'll be seen as a big threat from the get go. DN, great social skills and would probably be the one behind the alliances. Might get voted off due to speaking his mind once too often :)First out:Hellmuth, self explanatory.I don't think Matusow will be the first one off for two reasons. First, no one would ever consider him as any kind of a threat under these circumstances. Second, how fun would it be to see him live on leaves for another few days? Imagine that :club: