Is Homosexuality Really A Sin?

Laws of Man and laws of man. Do you stop for red lights? Do you pay your taxes? Did you marry your sister? Do you abide by any of the manmade laws? Why? Does anyone have the right to tell you when and where you can smoke? Drink? Shoot up heroin? Why? Way before man starting telling you who you could sleep with, who you can marry, who you can kill, what day to get you Federal income tax paperwork sent in....there was another set of laws. Laws given by Man. Then man started rewording and throwing the "but only if" clause in and then the poop hit the fan. It's much easier being a Christian than it is living here in the Land of the Free and the home of the brave..........a lot less rules from Man than man.
FYP
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MELLO, BUFFALO. CHANDLER, BUFFALO. KENYON MARTIN, BUFFALO. JR SMITH, BUFFALO. PIGIONNI, HE'LL BUFFALO YOUR FUKEN COOKIES

I'm more of an Otter man myself, F.

I am the only person on this site that thinks outside of the box when it comes to these issues, not to neccesarily be right, but to think, try new angles on an old issue. I could very well be wrong... which is fine.
I like to call this box "logic".
:club: I've always found that when people claim to be special; to be "the only one here that... yada yada yadas" - they are in fact very special.Just not in the way they hoped
:D:club::D :closedeyes:I'll pass. It would be a sin.
Now your getting it!! Now, just say no to the next guy as well. Thank God, or Jeebus, or the Flying Spaghetti monster that this topic is about done. You pick who you buy into.
You could also call logic prison. It limits you as thinking human being.
wow.. very zen of you, lois..This thread should have died on page 2, imo.. most of the argument is between people who think homosexuality is a sin, and people who don't believe in sin, much less homosexuality being one... if you can't get people to agree on your assumptions, then you can't really have a meaningful dialog.
wow.. very zen of you, lois..This thread should have died on page 2, imo.. most of the argument is between people who think homosexuality is a sin, and people who don't believe in sin, much less homosexuality being one... if you can't get people to agree on your assumptions, then you can't really have a meaningful dialog.
I completely agree. It was still fun, though.
  • 4 years later...

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

• 8 months later...

well, it does that the Bible condemns "sexual immorality" or something along the lines of condemning one man sleeping with another man and vice versa for women.. That's as good as it gets. What you translate it to, I don't know.

So, you have three posts. And the first thing you do, after signing up for a forum, is say to yourself" Gosh, I have got to find a threat that talks about fags being sinners"? Tight life

• 2 months later...

I guess this is as good as any place to respond to Daniel Negreanu rant which I enjoy.Daniel, you stated that Chick-fil-A was Essentially Anti Gay. I did not realize that they did not hire gays. I have never heard of any complaints from gays working there. In fact I have heard gays saying it was a wonderful place to work.So what you said is just not true, the Chick-fil-A group that you referred to is definitely not Anti Gay.If you have a problem with the owner of Chick-fil-A exercising his first amendment rights then your a hypocrite. This whole thing is a bunch of BS, but yeah a lot of people stood up and said enough of trying to suppress peoples first amendment rights.My God says Judge Ye Not.I know a person not by label but by whats in their hearts.

If you have a problem with the owner of Chick-fil-A exercising his first amendment rights then your a hypocrite.
This is ludicrous. So if somebody says they hate niggers and think that all black people are monkeys and are destroying this country, and also that women are worthless except as homemakers, and that God hates fags and thank God for dead soldiers...and I say Go to hell you closed-minded bigoted brainless twat, I'm a hypocrite? Think about what you're saying. Nobody has a problem with the guy expressing his beliefs. It is his Constitutional right to do so. People have a problem with his beliefs themselves, and have an equal right to criticize them.
all this recent chick-fil-a talk had me fired up for their chicken and waffle fries. went there today for lunch and it was so damn tasty.
Me too. I've never eaten there before, but with all the talk I went to check it out last Friday. That spicy chicken sandwich was the greatest thing ever.

Chick-fil-UH? Really? Silly uninformed rant.He probably hasn't even read the quotes. He obviously doesn't have a good grasp of the facts. It is easy to sympathize with him for being protective of his friends, but it doesn't do any good to put people in the Anti-Gay, or Gay Hate catagory because they don't think politicians should give out permits based on whether or not the applicant shares the same social, religious, political views as the politicians.There are a ton of nuanced views between Gay Hate and Pro-traditional marriage. Also, to say gays are picked on because of religion is not accurate, unless you are talking about Muslims, or that fanatic who protests at military funerals or fundamentalist Christians(most of whom wouldn't advocate picking on homosexuals). Gays are picked on and bullied in schools because they are different, not because the bullies are religious zealots. Fat kids are picked on too, and gluttony is a sin, but religion isn't blamed for fat kids being bullied.Catholic Church prohibits picking on or discriminating against homosexuals. And homosexual attraction is not considered a sin, nor does the Church want homosexual sex to be criminalized. They simply do not want the definition of traditional marriage changed. If Gay folks want to be equal under the law, that is perfectly understandable, but the Church would like to see them go a different route than insist on changing the definition of marriage. The family has already taken a beating thanks to the sexual revolution and thus many more children are raised in broken homes today. This is where the concern of the church is focused, strengthening families.

34162063.png
What hateful thing did Cathy say? This is either fake of LT Varval is as uninformed as Daniel. I thank him for his service, but this is a ridiculous letter.