Is Homosexuality Really A Sin?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MELLO, BUFFALO. CHANDLER, BUFFALO. KENYON MARTIN, BUFFALO. JR SMITH, BUFFALO. PIGIONNI, HE'LL BUFFALO YOUR FUKEN COOKIES

I'm more of an Otter man myself, F.

I have an issue with this. I believe you're double casting yourself. You will remain Otter aka Vice President John Hoynes.

Napa can be Otis. If Shake ever starts blowing shit up, instead of just buying sissy shirts and guns, he can be D Day.

Oh Frau, I wasn't talking about that Otter in that post. What kind of Hag are you?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=otter

A gay man who is very hairy all over his body, but is smaller in frame and weighs considerably less than a bear.

I reject the Dean's role. I need someone religious or otherwise not corrupt. Isnt there a Jesus freak or background priest or something?

I am a wonderful hag. What kind of Big 10 denizen are you--not thinking of Animal House before the worthless Skinny Bear trope?

1) Because I brought it up in the first place, in reference to your bear comment, which has nothing to do with animal house.

2) I'm a Northwestern Alum. If you're not well versed in gay slang, they take the degree back.

Oh Frau, I wasn't talking about that Otter in that post. What kind of Hag are you?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=otter

I would just like to add that while a bear generates his power through sheer mass alone, an otter generates his through extraordinary quickness, cunning and skill.

• 2 weeks later...

Well

Hi.

My name is Spademan, we may not be acquainted.

Pleasure to meet you.

A few things I should tell you before you read any further.

First, I am better than you in every conceivable way.

In every way.

I'm brighter than you, more clever than you, more reasonable than you, better with logic, more knowledgeable, unfathomably more entertaining, more consistent in thought, better at finding contraction and eliminating it - in myself and others, and, though I can't be as certain of the following as I can the former, as the evidence isn't sitting on the page before me, statistically it approaches certainty that I am also better looking than you and a more satisfying partner sexually.

Secondly, I am straight. Full disclosure and all.

Finally, to be clear, you should understand that what I say to you isn't a matter of debate. If I say something that is counter to you, you are wrong. The end. You are an idiot, to me. Like a baby. Mentally. You are like a retarded baby to me. By "to me" I mean in relation to me. So take my tone to be one of condescension, disdain, derision and annoyance.

Ok, let us begin:

Well, I'm not sure what Bible you are getting this from, not the one I read. That being said, what isn’t a sin? The bible says it is an "abomination"; the reasons for this are pretty clear to me: You cannot sustain a growing society without men and women making those babies! In today’s world, it would feasibly be possible, but back then there were no test tube Hebrews. And we have no idea what basing a large society off of artificial insemination would do. Maybe someday there will be a gay country or planet. Good luck with that, really.

While I'm not gay, I would never bash those who are. So, I could care less if it is a choice or not. And "born that way" grinds to a screeching halt, when you bring one group in particular; bi-sexual. How does that choice fit with "born that way"?

Now, when I see some whacked out, wild eyed church group, going out to scream at homosexuals and wave signs, I want to barf: 1) Go to San Francisco and try that, zippy, if you so believe your are in the right. And 2) didn’t Jesus say "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"? He didn't say "Except for them thar gays! Youns can throw rocks at them!” Sometimes ardent religious people forget that someone else’s "sin" is not their own. By bashing them, now you are the sinner. Are we supposed to pass judgment on anyone? Don’t think so.

I think the backlash is mostly coming from people who do not want to explain this to small children, do not want it thrown in their face whether they like it or not, etc. Forcing acceptance of what many consider to be a choice is not going to work. Also, many African Americans are appalled by “gay rights” being lumped in with civil rights. You can choose who you sleep with; you cannot choose your skin color. And again, before you say “born that way”, remember those who are “bi-sexual”.

You know, I hold no grudge against LGBT’s. Frankly, I cold care less if you are straight or gay. It’s a little TMI. It certainly will not affect how I treat you as a person, which is with the respect any other human being deserves. If I saw a person being beaten on the street, I would come to their assistance not caring who or what they are. And yet, I am considered a homophobe! Why? Simple; I do not agree with the so-called “gay marriage”.

For me, this concept just does not make any sense. Not just because marriage is “my thing”, heterosexuality is “my club” (Why are you insisting we are the exact same? We are not. That is not good or bad, but it truly is different. So, why not do your own thing?) It is because of the word itself. Why to you think it is called marriage in the first place? Well, you are joining two similar, yet different things (A man and a Woman) together. And, therefore, they can also be split apart. So, you can “marry” two ingredients together (apple juice and orange juice, salt and pepper) You would never say “marry these two ingredients together...Salt and Salt, Apple juice and apple juice...see, it just does not make any sense whatsoever.

So, call me a homophobe. I’m not, clearly. Yet, maybe you are a heterophobe if you cannot accept a logical disagreement to your case.

You are a fucking moron.

I bet it seemed like I was going to break down your post, after that set up.

Hahah, no, no. Your post is tripe.

And then you went on to talk about ketchup and "marry" for like three fucking pages.

Jesus fuck.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Hi.

My name is Spademan, we may not be acquainted.

Pleasure to meet you.

A few things I should tell you before you read any further.

First, I am better than you in every conceivable way.

In every way.

I'm brighter than you, more clever than you, more reasonable than you, better with logic, more knowledgeable, unfathomably more entertaining, more consistent in thought, better at finding contraction and eliminating it - in myself and others, and, though I can't be as certain of the following as I can the former, as the evidence isn't sitting on the page before me, statistically it approaches certainty that I am also better looking than you and a more satisfying partner sexually.

Secondly, I am straight. Full disclosure and all.

Finally, to be clear, you should understand that what I say to you isn't a matter of debate. If I say something that is counter to you, you are wrong. The end. You are an idiot, to me. Like a baby. Mentally. You are like a retarded baby to me. By "to me" I mean in relation to me. So take my tone to be one of condescension, disdain, derision and annoyance.

Ok, let us begin:

You are a fucking moron.

I bet it seemed like I was going to break down your post, after that set up.

Hahah, no, no. Your post is tripe.

And then you went on to talk about ketchup and "marry" for like three fucking pages.

Jesus fuck.

So the cunty little homo spade dung returns, the basement dwelling mouth breather with a pocket thesaurus must have been found out at his last forum, that hes just a 98lb weakling posing as a tough internet poster.

by the way, do you have an escape hatch in case mommy comes down and catches you jerking off to your own posts?

• 1 month later...

So the cunty little homo

Misogyny and homophobia taken care of right out of the gate.

It's like you're an Olympic athlete of cliche, uninspired bigotry and your forte is the explosion from the blocks.

Quite a showing there.

pocket thesaurus

One of the favorite things I enjoy about myself, of the many favorite things, is the way the smallest item can enrapture me. Like this term in this post.

For a solid minute my mind took off with questions and lines of logic and wonderment.

"Putting aside that this idiot thinks that the words I use - words that any decently educated person would find common and every day - are so 'smartywords' - why the fuck would someone use a pocket thesaurus while composing something online? You're online. There are editing tools built right in to most browsers, there are apps, programs, add-ons and websites that, with the click of a button would give you access to a thesaurus. I assume, I don't even use a thesaurus of any kind, but there have to be such programs. Why would anyone use a hard copy pocket thesaurus? Further, if you are presumably at home, why wouldn't you, if you were for some reason using a hard copy, why wouldn't you use use a regular sized thesaurus? What would make someone think 'pocket thesaurus' in this context?

Does he actually use a pocket thesaurus when he is typing things online? Is he some sort of weirdo, or actual, like, really truly mentally disabled person who, as one of his retarded peccadilloes has it in his mind that he must use a pocket thesaurus for any thesaurus needs he must have? What type of mind would think of such a thing and further, use such a thing at an attempt at insult?

People are baffling in how stupid they can be, how poorly they think. What year is it? 2016 or 2015. God, I'm so bad at remembering dates. Anyway, it's like 2015 or 16 and people are still, on average, total morons. Gibbering almost incoherently and unable to put their thoughts together in any sort of meaningful or effective way. I wonder if..."

And so on. So interesting, these little things.

Thank you for that.

must have been found out at his last forum, that hes just a 98lb weakling posing as a tough internet poster.

Well, first, there have been people on the forum that have met me. Including Daniel. So, people know that I am the physical specimen I am. But, let's put that aside.

What "last forum" do you think I have been visiting? How, in your mind, has this "outting" taken place? Who discovered my 98lb status? How did they know this weakling was me? That is to say, how did they know that I was the tough internet poster? Did I then leave the forum in disgrace, having had my 98lb status discovered? Be specific, how did this whole thing play out in your mind? It is really intriguing to me what passes for your imagination.

by the way, do you have an escape hatch in case mommy comes down and catches you jerking off to your own posts?

Just... Jesus you are so bad at this.

I'm kind of in awe of it, to be honest.

What must it be like to live in that mind?

• Like 1