Gambling Has Ruined My Life.

whats your name on stars? ill ship you a dollar and maybe a christmas miracle will happen.
DoinSublime. Oh, wait. Nevermind...edit - (I bet flirty b could use it more)
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea and just for everyones knowledge this op came on this site and tried to impersonate howard lederer when that WPT lawsuit **** blew up so i dont think you should take anything he says to serious.

Enroll in your local Gamblers Anonymus chapter and attend a couple of meetings BEFORE you tell them. Then when you break the news, they'll see that you're actively seeking help. Your life is far from ruined, unless of course you continue to gamble, then your up a creek.

ok heres the full story. for 3 yrs ive been using my bro's (21) money and vice versa for 3 yrs. ive never played with money i cant afford. i lost 2.5k of his money and 200 euros of my mums which was supposed to be used to buy myself a digital camera for xmas. i went t o bank and borrowed. got the money within 2 days due to my college stuff and all. 2 nite i lost 1500 more of my bros money and now he has none left. he does not know this. he does doing xmas shopping 2moro as well. my family are actually quite wealthy so in comparison this is nothing but the circumstances i will be killed. ii know i have a problem buti cant stop
What site do you play on and what's your screen name?

who cares about this peice of **** loser.. I sure in hell dont.. I dont care if you lost all your money.. dont ***** to me.. get some ****ing help.. I'm sick of people like you that give poker a black eye... have some ****ing self control.

who cares about this peice of **** loser.. I sure in hell dont.. I dont care if you lost all your money.. dont ***** to me.. get some ****ing help.. I'm sick of people like you that give poker a black eye... have some ****ing self control.
If you don't care don't post in the thread jackass.I'd love to flame the OP but its the holidays and I'm broke also.... lol (crying on the inside)
If you don't care don't post in the thread jackass.I'd love to flame the OP but its the holidays and I'm broke also.... lol (crying on the inside)
just because I dont care that he is broke doesnt mean that I cant express how I feel about idiots like this.. so blow me you homo.sorry.. i'm on super tilt today.
Angry TJ is pretty funny.
just because I dont care that he is broke doesnt mean that I cant express how I feel about idiots like this.. so blow me you homo.sorry.. i'm on super tilt today.
I'm on Tilt also and apologize as well.Merry Christmas
or in the words of Quagmireu could whore yourself out to 1,000 fat chicks for 50 bucks a piece.or 50 really fat chicks for 1000 bucks a piece. fat chicks need love toobut seriously, don't worry, life is good, there is definitely someone worse off than u. just man up, tell your parents and get on with your life, but just keep saying to yourself, life is good
Being a poor nigga myself, where are these chicks since I need some cash! lolAoS
ok heres the full story. for 3 yrs ive been using my bro's (21) money and vice versa for 3 yrs. ive never played with money i cant afford. i lost 2.5k of his money and 200 euros of my mums which was supposed to be used to buy myself a digital camera for xmas. i went t o bank and borrowed. got the money within 2 days due to my college stuff and all. 2 nite i lost 1500 more of my bros money and now he has none left. he does not know this. he does doing xmas shopping 2moro as well. my family are actually quite wealthy so in comparison this is nothing but the circumstances i will be killed. ii know i have a problem buti cant stop
I was in this type of situation last year, went fully broke right before christmas, my mom gave me 400 as a present for me to buy myself a good chair for the computer, I didnt buy the chair and I played w/ that money...I spent christmas by myself last year because I was too embarassed to go home. I got myself together within a month or so...You don't seem very smart though (no offense) so I doubt its a good idea for you to try and get yourself out of the hole by playing more...I suggest telling your family that you fcked up and then stop playing for good.

General is so out of control...OP, you're not in terrible debt, but it will be terrible if ou keep playing. Uninstall all poker/ gambling software and don't even touch your computer until you confess your problem to your parents. You should also e-mail the poker sites and ask them to ban your account because you have a gambling problem. I think all sites honor this request. You can also e-mail neteller and ask if they can block you from sending money to those sites, although I don't know if that will work. YOU NEED HELP and telling your parents and blocking yourself from gambling is the right thing to do. Ask your parents to pay for a therapist, and confess your problem BEFORE they find out on their own. Above all, DO NOT GAMBLE TO WIN BACK YOUR LOSSES.

General is so out of control...OP, you're not in terrible debt, but it will be terrible if ou keep playing. Uninstall all poker/ gambling software and don't even touch your computer until you confess your problem to your parents. You should also e-mail the poker sites and ask them to ban your account because you have a gambling problem. I think all sites honor this request. You can also e-mail neteller and ask if they can block you from sending money to those sites, although I don't know if that will work. YOU NEED HELP and telling your parents and blocking yourself from gambling is the right thing to do. Ask your parents to pay for a therapist, and confess your problem BEFORE they find out on their own. Above all, DO NOT GAMBLE TO WIN BACK YOUR LOSSES.
Save it. Read the whole thread. General is better than ever and everyone knows it.
I like how people consider ~5K debt. That's a joke. That should be an average paycheck for anyone over the age of 20.
I wanna know where you live so I can move their. At 20 it can be hard to find a $20+ hour job concidering you have no education and little exp.