Gambling Has Ruined My Life.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just now i started crying. the 1st time in 5 years.
How much debt are we talking here? I mean, i can imagine its gotta be tough, but sit ur parents down and let them know exactly what happened and how it happened. No reason to hold anything back when you're telling them, becasue it will come out sooner or later. Are you in debt to friends,, family, the bank?? who?
Ok so im in a **** load of depth. my parents think im a winning player. im 18. how do i start the conversation. and yes i know ive ruined xmas for my family cuz im a selfish git. im so fuked.
The only thing that will make this tenable for you now, and in the future, is to be completely honest. You will feel a lot better about yourself and the situation in the long run. Your parents, though rightly pissed, will respect your decision to just tell them the truth up front. Be honest. How to start the conversation? Subdue your tone a little and tell them you need to sit them down and talk to them. They will know from your tone that you are serious, and probably know what you are going to tell them before you say it. Then tell them. No sugarcoating. You're a young man, but be a man about it.Then don't do it again.
just now i started crying. the 1st time in 5 years.
I would have started crying the moment I realized I didn't know the difference between debt and depth.Suck it up, Sally.

ok heres the full story. for 3 yrs ive been using my bro's (21) money and vice versa for 3 yrs. ive never played with money i cant afford. i lost 2.5k of his money and 200 euros of my mums which was supposed to be used to buy myself a digital camera for xmas. i went t o bank and borrowed. got the money within 2 days due to my college stuff and all. 2 nite i lost 1500 more of my bros money and now he has none left. he does not know this. he does doing xmas shopping 2moro as well. my family are actually quite wealthy so in comparison this is nothing but the circumstances i will be killed. ii know i have a problem buti cant stop

You could always whore yourself out for quarters.
or in the words of Quagmireu could whore yourself out to 1,000 fat chicks for 50 bucks a piece.or 50 really fat chicks for 1000 bucks a piece. fat chicks need love toobut seriously, don't worry, life is good, there is definitely someone worse off than u. just man up, tell your parents and get on with your life, but just keep saying to yourself, life is good

Dude, you're hardly in debt. Pull yourself together, break the news to the rents, and friggin deal with it. People have been in much worse situations than owing a few grand. Get help.

ok heres the full story. for 3 yrs ive been using my bro's (21) money and vice versa for 3 yrs. ive never played with money i cant afford. i lost 2.5k of his money and 200 euros of my mums which was supposed to be used to buy myself a digital camera for xmas. i went t o bank and borrowed. got the money within 2 days due to my college stuff and all. 2 nite i lost 1500 more of my bros money and now he has none left. he does not know this. he does doing xmas shopping 2moro as well. my family are actually quite wealthy so in comparison this is nothing but the circumstances i will be killed. ii know i have a problem buti cant stop
Your family is wealthy? Then honestly, you have nothing to worry about except your dignity. Your parents and your brother will be steamed at you for good reason. But if you act like a responsible man, and get help, and don't do it again, this will all blow over. It all hinges on whether or not you tell the truth, get help, and then don't do it again.Be honest. Tell the truth. Get the help you need. And then don't do it again.
or in the words of Quagmireu could whore yourself out to 1,000 fat chicks for 50 bucks a piece.or 50 really fat chicks for 1000 bucks a piece. fat chicks need love toobut seriously, don't worry, life is good, there is definitely someone worse off than u. just man up, tell your parents and get on with your life, but just keep saying to yourself, life is good
My first piece of advice is that if you are a gambling addict then maybe a forum that celebrates gambling isnt the place to seek advice
Sure you can. Just don't gamble anymore. Then, break the news to your parents. They won't kill you; they'll just be pissed for a while. Guilt actually can kill you. 2 years from now you'll be just fine as long as you actually follow step one of my posting.

They're more pissed when you blow all the money you won gambling on strippers and blow, so maybe this is the best thing for you. Wealthy parents and you blew a few grand. Boo ****ing hoo.

They're more pissed when you blow all the money you won gambling on strippers and blow, so maybe this is the best thing for you. Wealthy parents and you blew a few grand. Boo ****ing hoo.
Kiiiiiids...drugs and alcehol has ruined my life.tyrone_biggums.jpg