Chip Tricks-i Wanna Learn More Then Shuffling

I figure their has GOT to be videos that explain how to some of the tougher chip tricks, anyone know where they are?Don't bother trying to explain the disappearing chip and the ever decreasing stack either, your witty asshattedness(yess I made that word up) isn't welcome.TY

I figure their has GOT to be videos that explain how to some of the tougher chip tricks, anyone know where they are?Don't bother trying to explain the disappearing chip and the ever decreasing stack either, your witty asshattedness(yess I made that word up) isn't welcome.TY
Google is your friend, although I believe this subject has been brought up here before. In that case, the search function is your friend.A little help.http://www.google.com/search?client=firefo...G=Google+SearchMerry Christmas.

I learned how to do Antonio's "floating chip" trick. Its very hard and took 3 weeks of intense practice to learn. I think I'm the only one who can do it besides him. I was seated at the next table from him at the 5 diamond 2 weeks ago and showed him I could do it. He didn't seem too happy.Anyway its problaly the coolest trick you can do, if you can learn it.

the anti gravity trick? i doubt antonio was that mad bc this trick is on the internet and in bluff magazine. its really easier than everyone thinks. just go to pokerchiptricks.com they got afew good ones.
Yes, that's the one. And there is no secret of how to do it, its just very hard to learn. Try it.