• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still liking the season.
Ditto.I think they've recaptured a little of the magic of the earlier seasons. Maybe it has something to do with shaking up roles a little bit.
  • 3 months later...

i teared up a little at the series finale. it was pretty perfect. i'm sad to see it be over. i don't know that i'm going to find a mix of comedy and drama like that again for a long time.

i teared up a little at the series finale. it was pretty perfect. i'm sad to see it be over. i don't know that i'm going to find a mix of comedy and drama like that again for a long time.
Me too, I think it was Bill Lawrence's masterpiece. My girlfriend and I watched it every week.

I haven't kept up with it for like the last two months or more. Somehow I knew the finale was last night, so I watched. It was pretty much what I expected: funny and a little bit too sentimental. Good, though.

i don't want to ruin it if someone hasn't seen

but the watching future home movies with how everyone hopes things end up in his life was just beautifully well done. i don't think you can have an episode that's not very sentimental in a dramatic comedy that's been going for 8 years.

i don't want to ruin it if someone hasn't seen

but the watching future home movies with how everyone hopes things end up in his life was just beautifully well done. i don't think you can have an episode that's not very sentimental in a dramatic comedy that's been going for 8 years.

Yeah I thought it was hilarious when they got all excited their kids were getting married.
Yeah I thought it was hilarious when they got all excited their kids were getting married.
That was pretty much the only part of the home movies ending I really liked.
This was basically the same experience I had with the last episode.

okay now i don't feel so much like a pussy anymore. i welled up too watching the end.

that was always the plan. last season was suppossed to be the last but NBC / writers strike screwed it. ABC has always produced the show and the executives were receptive to bill lawrence and co wanting it to have a true ending.

yeah but now they are thinking of doing another season. that was a good finale (until the velveeta ending) but that was very much a SERIES finale and yet life might go on for Scrubs (ratings were better this year and I think that the show was as good as it has been in a long time).

yeah but now they are thinking of doing another season. that was a good finale (until the velveeta ending) but that was very much a SERIES finale and yet life might go on for Scrubs (ratings were better this year and I think that the show was as good as it has been in a long time).
Glad I'm not the only cold-hearted son of a bitch that thought this. Anyway, from what I heard from a friend of a friend who read it...somewhere...they might continue without "some" of the main characters. I guess the decision is still up in the air. Again, no idea how accurate this is but, that's what I heard. If it does come back with a revamped cast, I doubt I'll keep up.
  • 2 weeks later...
LOL @ Scrubs coming back for another season after a great SERIES FINALE!You know that pitch-perfect 'Scrubs' series finale that aired last week? Well, it's looking like it won't be J.D. and co.'s swan song after all. Though ABC hasn't officially renewed 'Scrubs,' the Hollywood Reporter confirms that almost all the original cast has already signed on for a possible Season 9. Zach Braff and Sarah Chalke have inked deals for six episodes apiece, while Donald Faison, John C. McGinley and Neil Flynn would be series regulars should their pilots not get picked up. (May 15)