People Don't Know How To Play Rebuys

JollyRipper: l8r d bagsp00nie_luv: still hereJollyRipper: yea - blowin moneyqben28: give upJollyRipper: good jobJollyRipper: *Rollin29: lol...this guy is a tripJollyRipper: no doubtRollin29: how many times can you rebuy in a $5 tourneyRollin29: lolJollyRipper: thr goes the xmas bonusRollin29: I like the strategy...just doesn't seem to be working out very wellsp00nie_luv: zzzzzzzJollyRipper: u tired spoonie?JollyRipper: spendin money makes u beatsp00nie_luv: waiting for this turdJollyRipper: lolRollin29: good luck snuggle muffinJollyRipper: here comes all inqben28: lolRollin29: lolRollin29: do much meth spoonie?JollyRipper: lolJollyRipper: lolJollyRipper: somebody eats paint chips at this tableRollin29: bla bla bla....rrrrrr...TIMMY!!!!!!Rollin29: lolRollin29: do you sit in a wheel chair all dayRollin29: no one knows what to do now on a regular raiseJollyRipper: spoonie - change ur screen name to rain manJollyRipper: all in? - didn't see that comingRollin29: yeah wow....that was pretty unexpectedqben28: so much for slow playingRollin29: all in again! He must really have a hand this timeRollin29: oh wow it was like a bluffJollyRipper: lolJollyRipper: lolJollyRipper: hmmm -- all in -- unexpected -- what to do?Rollin29: remeber the 45th time someone goes all in in a row, they usually have a handqben28: lolJollyRipper: i thnk broyle said thatJollyRipper: its a good pointRollin29: spoonie it's time to boil up another hit dawg!!!Rollin29: TIMMY!!!!!!JollyRipper: lolJollyRipper: hly * he wonJollyRipper: spoonie - did ur mom hav any kids that lived?Rollin29: lolJollyRipper: here u go spoonie -- i'll save u timeRollin29: he got a bag of PCP and a laptop for an early christmas presentshepp3000: wonder how much money hes wasted on those rebuysJollyRipper: lolJollyRipper: lolRollin29: oh manRollin29: what a suck outJollyRipper: thts too funnyRollin29: spoonie styleJollyRipper: i got 'spoonied'Rollin29: he must have taken a real real bad beat in a cash game todayJollyRipper: spoonie speaks!Rollin29: oh!!!!!Rollin29: shepp gets itJollyRipper: high roller

JollyRipper: l8r d bagsp00nie_luv: still hereJollyRipper: yea - blowin moneyqben28: give upJollyRipper: good jobJollyRipper: *Rollin29: lol...this guy is a tripJollyRipper: no doubtRollin29: how many times can you rebuy in a $5 tourneyRollin29: lolJollyRipper: thr goes the xmas bonusRollin29: I like the strategy...just doesn't seem to be working out very wellsp00nie_luv: zzzzzzzJollyRipper: u tired spoonie?JollyRipper: spendin money makes u beatsp00nie_luv: waiting for this turdJollyRipper: lolRollin29: good luck snuggle muffinJollyRipper: here comes all inqben28: lolRollin29: lolRollin29: do much meth spoonie?JollyRipper: lolJollyRipper: lolJollyRipper: somebody eats paint chips at this tableRollin29: bla bla bla....rrrrrr...TIMMY!!!!!!Rollin29: lolRollin29: do you sit in a wheel chair all dayRollin29: no one knows what to do now on a regular raiseJollyRipper: spoonie - change ur screen name to rain man
Owned.
that would be good if you knew you were staying at your table, isn't it a little difficult to know that online?
first hand after the break i took down a 15k pot with AK on a 8KKA2 board. i have table image, and that image is AWESOME
first hand after the break i took down a 15k pot with AK on a 8KKA2 board. i have table image, and that image is AWESOME
so what you're saying is that...in death we receive a name?and his name was Robert Paulsen?

God I hate people. Like you though, I've learned that it's best to just keep quiet and keep pushing. Then you just need to get a 4-way all-in with 8 5 offsuit and quadruple up, then push with AA and have one of the naysayers with a huge stack call you with AK, and then you've got all your rebuys back and they still think you're a donkey.

talk to me when you're in a 3r for 123 bucks, you ****ing nit. :club:
I played a 3r once and went all-in literally every hand the first hour and double rebought each time. Lol, I cant imagine it was much more than $123 though.
I played a 3r once and went all-in literally every hand the first hour and double rebought each time. Lol, I cant imagine it was much more than $123 though.
ha, my record WAS 114 or 117, i forget, but then i went for the gold a few weeks ago and did exactly what you said, but then i actually got chips and they couldn't busto me anymore. luckily i had just barely passed my goal already :club:, and still managed to donk off 35k in the 2nd hour. my table also had 3 of the top ten in chips by the end of the first hour, hilarity!
God I hate people. Like you though, I've learned that it's best to just keep quiet and keep pushing. Then you just need to get a 4-way all-in with 8 5 offsuit and quadruple up, then push with AA and have one of the naysayers with a huge stack call you with AK, and then you've got all your rebuys back and they still think you're a donkey.
yeah the second hour (before my table broke :D) was fantastic. the three times i overbet a flop when I had top two or a set i got called by top pair once and second twice. :club: that didn't stop me from not cashing though.