Our New House In Vegas!

He did say that. My point is that it is a nice neighborhood, not that it is a perfect neighborhood. I am not sure if a perfect neighborhood actually exist.
It does exist, my neighborhood is the perfect one :club:
id be surprised to find 1 arrest in the last 60 days in my area
I'm pretty sure there's been an arrest in my area in the last 15 minutes.Viva La Los Angeles!
??? I'm no policeman, but is this good?House looks great. I know a few people in Summerlin and they love it!Mark
My neighboorhood gets more than that in a night.2 meth busts in the last 2 years in the house across the street and next to mine.I murder across the street last yearIn one of the meth busts the guy dug a tunnel from under his garage for 3 blocks as an escape route!
My neighboorhood gets more than that in a night.2 meth busts in the last 2 years in the house across the street and next to mine.I murder across the street last yearIn one of the meth busts the guy dug a tunnel from under his garage for 3 blocks as an escape route!
got a room for rent?seems niceheres hoping the I in the bolded sentence above was a mistype
Better turn yourself in. lol.

Nice pad. Congrats.I spent almost 2 weeks there for the World Series last summer and played a lot of golf over that way. I had never been off the strip before, and while I didn't like over half of off strip Vegas neighborhoods, I did like Summerlin very much. It would definitely be our choice if we lived there. My neighbor (ex- neighbor) here in Phoenix is a chef up there now but still rents his house next to me and lives in Summerlin. Likes it but hates the drive up to the strip. (I didn't think it was that bad of a drive really but they had a ton of construction going on).After golf I would often go over a nice plaza across from Red Rocks (VERY cool resort btw) with a Best Buy, Pei Wei asian diner (pretty good quick food) and a place I really LOVED called Agave. Very tasty stuff, mostly New Mexico style mexican food. Anyway, congrats. Try not to go broke! :club:

house like that in summerlin goes anywhere from 450k to 650k , red rock gets an awesome 5/10 nl game going weekend nights where you can sit one night and make your rent money in its so soft and the guys that play really love giving away money!!!! the 2/5nl is also good if you can learn to play tight i live a few blocks from daniel out there near boca park and love having red rock right up the road , good luck on the move the house looks beautiful!!

I think that's not many arrests for a 1 mile radius in 2 months. I did some searches in other areas and in some there were HUNDREDS within a mile. Of the 6 or so in this area, it was like 1 stolen car, 2 breakins (both were in an apartment complex about .75 mile away), a domestic disturbance and a juvenile disturbance.buttons: I dunno... 550sq for $1000? You must be on the strip! You can easily find a good sized (1800+) house for $1200. We're all about the space!Someone asked who is moving in.. just my family (wife and 2 kids), 2 dogs, and 2 cats. We have a bunch of friends who are coming out for short periods, we already have 2 weekends "booked". But I do have a line on a guy (friend of a friend) who is going to Police Academy (4 months of background checks!) in Vegas (which is 1/2 mile away) who may rent the 4th bedroom, we're talking about $120/week and he gets his own room, bathroom, access to the laundry and kitchen and both downstairs living rooms. Too bad for him I'm putting my HDTV 1080p projector TV and 7.1 surround system upstairs in the 14x20 loft :)As for Red Rock, we played there for about 2 hours when we were out there, my wife got NO cards and broke even, I played the 4/8 O8 game and was down $50, up $100 and cashed out +$40. On my table is was mostly old guys and 2 old ladies, but that's typical for an O8 table. 2 people I had played with at Orleans over the weekend so they were locals. My wife says the play was VERY soft on her table but she couldn't play, no use bluffing a soft table if you dont' have cards to back it up.We can be in the poker room there in 8 minutes from our house (door-to-room) so we'll be there a lot I'm sure. Plus, they have the theater and bowling alley and cheap ($6/hour) babysitting so we'll spend a lot of time there!
My wife says the play was VERY soft on her table but she couldn't play, no use bluffing a soft table if you dont' have cards to back it up.then that wouldn't be called bluffing now would it !