Hey Danny Theres A Fun Thread About You On 2+2

your honesty about these things is amazing and probably a large part of the reason why you have so many fans. if you need a stake i have some left over from growing tomatoes this summer i can lend you one :club:

This shows all you FCP'ers that these top pro's do not have $30-$40-$50 million bankrolls. All you TP/MM wannabes need to take this as a life lesson....(soap box now available)
so hes going to rebuild his roll by selling soapboxes? i dont get it....
I'm short on cash after making a few investments. Even after the 3rd place finish that's still true. My version of "short on cash" may just be a little different than some people's.
I'm short on cash after making a few investments. Even after the 3rd place finish that's still true. My version of "short on cash" may just be a little different than some people's.
I sure hope they are solid inventments. I have seen a number of people get loads of cash only to let it slip away with "FULL PROOF" investments and schemes. I prefer to take my 5%+ on rolling CD's. Safe and Secure. I only get greed at the 40-80 stud games.
Howdy KD, Was viewin your post from my website; & and felt overwhelmed by your bankroll status. Sooooo....I combined all my available spare funds (after the previous 'usual' holliday 'contributions' this year / political, religious, *Grandkids, IRS, parkin fines, soup citchen, and, last "but not by any means 'least'...ex-wives); "you", my friend, can have the rest!! There's at least $.16 Yanky dollars in my FCP Poker (free bonus money) account...and you're welcome to 'all' of it. It's ironic... aside from the above referanced contributions, I found out that both mortgages are near forclosier(sp), my Grandkids 'all' need braces, my ole bird dog needs surgury, the friend of the court levied against my bank accounts, I got a final warning from the IRS for back taxes on a couple of big wins 'from three years ago' (that I lost the very next day, of course), ...AND, the funeral parlor called this mornin & said that if I didn't pay off the final balance on my ex-motherinlaw's funeral....."UP 'SHE' COMES !!! BUT...aside from all that....I can still give you.... ..MY MOST SINCERE WISHES FOR 'YOUR CONTINUED SUCESS IN THE 'NEW YER', a 'VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS", and GREAT FORTUNE IN ALL THAT YOU DO. "Noel", Daniel, DANIEL DUBAY....aka: "Downtown(mothaefin'Detroit')Dan"PS: (refer to 'friend's message' /myspace/Oct. 2006, via: <HTTP://www.myspace.com/AAsand88s>) (/post) post-24621-1166730175_thumb.jpg
Congrats on the investments DN. If more players did this (especially you up and comers who have made recent huge gains) they wouldn't go truly broke. Young guns need to take a lesson here. Pay yourself first., and don't be so foolish to think the great run is going to last forever.

Investments? All that is going to allow you to do is be financially secure and be able to play as much golf as you want. Don't you understand that people here want you to take everything you own and sit at the big game, putting it all on the line every single night?SWPeace,Opie

Isnt your version of "short on cash" equilivent to a little less than a million? lolMust be nice to be you! lolAoS

Hope you're not building a dream house.You think not winning a tourny when you're chip leader/best player is frustrating, wait till you get an architect and 6 months later you're going, "So what is taking so long?" and he says: "$10,000.00 more please"and you pay it cause, shoot, you're too deep now to turn back.

Need to invest in cash games. Like the 1k/2k level maybe even 400/800. You a winning player so win playa!
DN, good to see that you're not "Busto" and not needing foodstamps yet. Phew.
Congrats on the investments DN. If more players did this (especially you up and comers who have made recent huge gains) they wouldn't go truly broke. Young guns need to take a lesson here. Pay yourself first., and don't be so foolish to think the great run is going to last forever.
what if he meant he is short on cash because of the investments?

Could this be it?http://www.pokersourceonline.com/news.asp?poker=536Digital Gaming Network (DGN), the new kid on the online poker block, announced yesterday that it has purchased poker software developer Dobrosoft. Dobrosoft was already DGN’s software platform provider and now, obviously, this relationship will continue.With the reshuffling of the industry since the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act was passed in the United States in October, this is potentially a big move for an upstart like DGN. Many online poker rooms and networks have shutdown to U.S. customers, some have been purchased, and some have disappeared altogether. With some online poker rooms looking for new homes, DGN is hoping to attract more clients and build itself into a top U.S. friendly network.Full Contact Poker, once part of the Ongame Network, and home base of poker pro, Daniel Negreanu, moved to DGN three weeks ago. DGN says that this is just the beginning. “We are poised to take the industry by storm as new partners integrate over the next six to eight weeks,” said company spokeswoman, Nicole Sims. Dobrosoft and DGN management will work together over the next ninety days to make the transition as smooth as possible. All of the Dobrosoft software team will stay onboard, joining new IT members that DGN has hired.Originally published December 21, 2006

I suspect most of us would like to short on cash like Daniel is. I'm pleased to hear he's making investments with his money. I am astounded about his reply that he'd been broke since winning his first WSOP bracelet. I'm sure DN will refill his coffers rather quickly now that his game is "back and standing tall."Best --Burgerman