Even Poker Lottery Tickets Are Bad Beating Me

I bought one of those WPT $5 dollar lotto tickets the other day, and actually thought i won $40 when my AJ beat my opponents 99 on a board of 798107. Then after attempting to turn the lottery ticket in for my $40, i reread the board once the cashier said it was invalid, and realized my straight was crushed by a full house./liferigged

I bought one of those WPT $5 dollar lotto tickets the other day, and actually thought i won $40 when my AJ beat my opponents 99 on a board of 798107. Then after attempting to turn the lottery ticket in for my $40, i reread the board once the cashier said it was invalid, and realized my straight was crushed by a full house./liferigged
26436919.Broccoli.jpg

Those things are hideous dude. I bought a couple after one of the guys at a local SnG said he won $250 off one. You'll see more Royal Flushes than you ever thought possible on those tickets. (and they'll be for the dealer after you make 4 of a kind)

Those things are hideous dude. I bought a couple after one of the guys at a local SnG said he won $250 off one. You'll see more Royal Flushes than you ever thought possible on those tickets. (and they'll be for the dealer after you make 4 of a kind)
No bad beat jackpot?
Fold Preflop

i love these games. i scratch them slowly, because its very easy to predict the last card when you have quad 9s vs 78c on a 5c9c9s5s board. the river ist he 6c, you just scratch it slowly hoping you wont get one outered..

i love these games. i scratch them slowly, because its very easy to predict the last card when you have quad 9s vs 78c on a 5c9c9s5s board. the river ist he 6c, you just scratch it slowly hoping you wont get one outered..
I love reading your posts and being reminded of the single worst moment of my childhood by your avatar.
I love reading your posts and being reminded of the single worst moment of my childhood by your avatar.
tyty, i remember that moment like itw as yesterday..bottom of the 9th, two out, mitch wild thing williams pitching... you know the rest
Do not post results

Don't let if put you on tilt. It will totally screw up your lottery skills.

LMFAO i did the same shyt when i was visiting fam. up in indiana, bought one by the ohio/ky border in indiana, hit like two pair, though it was good... turned it in to get my money and the cashier told me i lost. i felt like the indiana lottery took a fat shyt on me emotionally