Nbc Premieres "poker After Dark"

what did she do in grandmas boy? her character name was pamela mills but i never noticed she was in this movie. this is sad bc i own the movie and worked on it too. (i only played video games for it. im not in it just my video game skills)

God damn this thread.Now i'm gonna have to load up Grandma's Boy just to find out what the hell she did in the movie.Thanks. Thanks a lot.
Your welcome. When you find out please post ASAP. Thanks.Much Appreciated.EDIT: And kind of hurry up about it. I can't find anything on the netand I've seen it a 100 times and can't for the life of me ever rememberseeing her. It's driving me insane.
Is that a misprint? they are playing for $120k? man, they better make it interesting somehow cause the money is lame as hell. I can watch bigger matches than that on the internet.
Can you? There's a bigger 6 person sng on the internet than a $20,000 one? I haven't checked in a while but I'm pretty sure there isn't. It's a 6-handed 1-table tournament where the winner takes all, what do you expect the buy-in to be? $200,000 for a +million prize pool just so it won't be 'lame'? I don't know what you're used to watching, but a $20,000 buy-in for a stt is anything but lame.
Can you? There's a bigger 6 person sng on the internet than a $20,000 one? I haven't checked in a while but I'm pretty sure there isn't. It's a 6-handed 1-table tournament where the winner takes all, what do you expect the buy-in to be? $200,000 for a +million prize pool just so it won't be 'lame'? I don't know what you're used to watching, but a $20,000 buy-in for a stt is anything but lame.
I'm pretty sure he meant youtube, google etc...
Is that a misprint? they are playing for $120k? man, they better make it interesting somehow cause the money is lame as hell. I can watch bigger matches than that on the internet.
yeah it should be more interesting. i remember reading in like cardplayer it was going to be like a sit n go tourny so theres a new winner every show or usmthing like that. I hope thats what it is, an all pro sit n go would be awsome, especcially if they have to buy into it, not like the PPT where its a freeroll so the play is soo bad.