I Have A Question

I'm going up to visit my mom in Washington state for a few days, which is obviously one of the banned online poker states. Do you guys think that if I signed up in AZ on a site, but try to play on the same site in Washington, that they'll let me play? It's on the Prima network btw.

I'm going up to visit my mom in Washington state for a few days, which is obviously one of the banned online poker states. Do you guys think that if I signed up in AZ on a site, but try to play on the same site in Washington, that they'll let me play? It's on the Prima network btw.
Online Poker is Banned in WashingtonYou Will Be In Washington
Just give poker a break for a few days, hang out with your mom/family, it is the holidays. Online Poker will still be there when you get back to AZ.

Well I have about 1800 raked hands I have to play by the 26th and I'm wondering if I'll be able to do it, or just give up on it. So it sounds like nobody really knows what the answer is? Some say yes, some say no.

I don't know of any sites that IP ban by state.Ray
So people can actually play in the states that aren't allowed to play, but it would just be illegal? I was thinking that the site didn't allow those states altogether, and that you actually couldn't sign in when you play there.

the poker site won't ban you from playing just because your in wa. it is illegal ( a class c felony) but that's only if you get caught. if your worried about the website banning your or blocking your ip because its a washington based ip then download a program called annonymizer. it will allow your ip address to be based out of a different location then your at currently. making it very diffucult to track where you are at.hope that helps.

Well I have about 1800 raked hands I have to play by the 26th and I'm wondering if I'll be able to do it, or just give up on it. So it sounds like nobody really knows what the answer is? Some say yes, some say no.
Take 3-4 hours out of your day and knock it out tonight sir.
the poker site won't ban you from playing just because your in wa. it is illegal ( a class c felony) but that's only if you get caught. if your worried about the website banning your or blocking your ip because its a washington based ip then download a program called annonymizer. it will allow your ip address to be based out of a different location then your at currently. making it very diffucult to track where you are at.hope that helps.
yep, and I'd still play.down with da man!
Just give poker a break for a few days, hang out with your mom/family, it is the holidays. Online Poker will still be there when you get back to AZ.
Take 3-4 hours out of your day and knock it out tonight sir.
I think these are your best options.