God Is Poker

what do u all think do you think god is responsible for example who wins the million dollar coin flip in a wpt or any hand of that matter.. or do u think god has absolutel nothing to do with how good a player does. me personaly i think he doesnt do **** cause there is alot of assholes wiining tourneys these days that dont deserve ****

wow, where do you think this stuff up.considering the cards come out in random sequences... the only way you could say God is responsible for who wins is if you say God is responsible for everything on Earth.Dannenman globe-thingies are stupid.

what do u all think do you think god is responsible for example who wins the million dollar coin flip in a wpt or any hand of that matter.. or do u think god has absolutel nothing to do with how good a player does. me personaly i think he doesnt do **** cause there is alot of assholes wiining tourneys these days that dont deserve ****
Thanks for stopping by the religion forums... we need more threads like this.
wow, where do you think this stuff up. the only way you could say God is responsible for who wins is if you say God is responsible for everything on Earth.
Many people do think this.
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, assuming God is omnipotent and omniscient, we can say that when God created the universe he knew exactly how everything would play out and he had the power to choose any future. This implies that God is, in fact, responsible for a million dollar coinflip result.