Who Else Is Ready For Some More Fcphu?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiousity how long are we gonna idlely wait for this?We haven't had any update for a while and it's getting late in the year as is. There's so much that needs to happen for the season to begin that I don't see how we're going to avoid WSOP which was my no. 1 pet peeve about last year.

i hesitated to do this, but whatever. i likes me the HU action.i can run the league if someone else promises to do the website (i'm bad at that ****). if darrell doesn't respond in this thread in a week or so, i'll just make it happen, or we can wait till after the wsop, etc. after fucking up the playoffs last year cuz i was in vegas and missed a match, i ain't playing if it's going down in june.

i hesitated to do this, but whatever. i likes me the HU action.i can run the league if someone else promises to do the website (i'm bad at that ****). if darrell doesn't respond in this thread in a week or so, i'll just make it happen, or we can wait till after the wsop, etc. after fucking up the playoffs last year cuz i was in vegas and missed a match, i ain't playing if it's going down in june.
If Darrell isn't interested in the Commish then I second the nomination for Checky.In case there's any confusion though...I'd be happy to see Sleuthis back 'cause he did a great job last year (except for the awards :club:)
I would be willing to do a website for the league, as well as help run it if help is needed, provided there is a preexisting set of clear rules.Also, if you plan on having a 15 week season, and playoffs on top of that, even starting today you'd run into the wsop... JS
I would be willing to do a website for the league, as well as help run it if help is needed, provided there is a preexisting set of clear rules.Also, if you plan on having a 15 week season, and playoffs on top of that, even starting today you'd run into the wsop... JS
If you run the league, could you make a sponsors exemption for me? I WANT IN!
If you run the league, could you make a sponsors exemption for me? I WANT IN!
FD is so anxious to get his butt kicked in an FCP league, he doesn't even care which one!

There's gotta be some serious time spent on the issues raised last year such as expansion.And if we do expand how are we going to divide the expansion fee? How big should the expansion fee be? $50M? $100M?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA :D:club:
Out of curiousity how long are we gonna idlely wait for this?We haven't had any update for a while and it's getting late in the year as is. There's so much that needs to happen for the season to begin that I don't see how we're going to avoid WSOP which was my no. 1 pet peeve about last year.
Too bad it doesn't look like this is gonna go down. It was a lot of fun. Made some good e-friends.If it can't happen online and I doubt it will ( I have moved my $$ off of FCP and am on Stars as well my guess is that most of the other players are on Stars and FT) we should have a live FCP event.

ok, so i was lying about running the league to try to fish darrell out of the catacombs, but it didn't work. i might be able to run something after the wsop when things calm down for me, but i ain't doing **** till july at least.love,checky.

ok, so i was lying about running the league to try to fish darrell out of the catacombs, but it didn't work. i might be able to run something after the wsop when things calm down for me, but i ain't doing **** till july at least.love,checky.
oh mannn...I was afraid you were gonna say that. hmm...there's been no word from Daniel on this. Without his push this ain't happening.
Too bad it doesn't look like this is gonna go down. It was a lot of fun. Made some good e-friends.If it can't happen online and I doubt it will ( I have moved my $$ off of FCP and am on Stars as well my guess is that most of the other players are on Stars and FT) we should have a live FCP event.
Wouldn't be a FCP event per se, but Lefty and I are actually going to be in Vegas, March 24, 25 and 26. If anyone else is out there we will be playing some poker.Steve
Wouldn't be a FCP event per se, but Lefty and I are actually going to be in Vegas, March 24, 25 and 26. If anyone else is out there we will be playing some poker.Steve
Make sure you remember to bring the blonde wig this time.
oh mannn...I was afraid you were gonna say that. hmm...there's been no word from Daniel on this. Without his push this ain't happening.
i will honestly run things once i get back from the wsop, though, if it still hasn't come together. don't cry your eyes out, freddy. :club:
i will honestly run things once i get back from the wsop, though, if it still hasn't come together. don't cry your eyes out, freddy. :club:
k, talked to sleuthis...he has no idea either. It's in the hands of Daniel and/or FCP Poker management. It's a real shame Stars isn't more userfriendly with private tournaments. Or even private cash games for that matter.hmm...maybe we should do a email barrage to request for more private options!

Announcements