Who Else Is Ready For Some More Fcphu?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to play...
I'll ask out captain if there is a league rules allowable way to get you in Sandi.Not sure how this season is going to work though with teams coming back and what not.Stay tuned! B)
I want to play...
I'm sure once we know when things will be starting up again someone will invite you on their team!
I'll ask out captain if there is a league rules allowable way to get you in Sandi.Not sure how this season is going to work though with teams coming back and what not.Stay tuned! B)
HEY HEY HEY!!!! Don't be breakin' up the KITH..... :club:
I am ready for this as well....March it is guys?
let's make it so the schedule doesn't go right into the wsop again. that was really annoying last year.
Thirded.
okay, if we all agree that we want the HU leagues to end before the WSOP we need to start in February if we want to keep the 15-game schedule. otherwise we're going to run into the WSOP in June and then i gotta bring my laptop to Vegas, pay for internet, yada yada yada
Who's the convener of the league? Whats the process of joining going to be this year? Wouldn't mind beating 'Leung online and live... :club:
If you're serious you need to talk to Sleuthis. I'm sure he'll post something when the time is near....and beating me is easy. I'm a donkity donk donk.
Well, the way it's looking it might be Daniel, Sleuth, Fleung, and whomever else is from Canada in the league.
hmm...if we're looking at last year's players it also includes:checkymcfoldtroyomacroyal_toursergelindros88i'm sure we'll be able to work something out. at worst we'll get daniel to rent out Pure at Caesar's and we'll do this live and finish it in 2-days.
hmm...if we're looking at last year's players it also includes:checkymcfoldtroyomacroyal_toursergelindros88i'm sure we'll be able to work something out. at worst we'll get daniel to rent out Pure at Caesar's and we'll do this live and finish it in 2-days.
If we're playing in a bar I have zero chance.
FYP, checky's one of them now.
FYP, checky's one of them now.
according to the checkster he's coming back north for his woman. i may consider pursuing checky for my roster but not until his citizenship status is cleared up. i can't exactly have an american on Team Canada now can i?
according to the checkster he's coming back north for his woman. i may consider pursuing checky for my roster but not until his citizenship status is cleared up. i can't exactly have an american on Team Canada now can i?
Wow that's crazy...she told me she was done with him :(I feel so used.
Ahem......
**** you, i'm a team captain. :Pand if i'm coming back for anything, it's the weed and not a woman, ok? :club:
**** you, i'm a team captain. :Pand if i'm coming back for anything, it's the weed and not a woman, ok? :club:
What has the windy city done with that tongue of yours? Canadian Checky was much more mild mannered.Seriously, how can you justify being a team captain and running your own team? When I noticed you won the marathon award I was thinking, "So Checky took the longest to lose!" :D
What has the windy city done with that tongue of yours? Canadian Checky was much more mild mannered.Seriously, how can you justify being a team captain and running your own team? When I noticed you won the marathon award I was thinking, "So Checky took the longest to lose!" :D
canadian checky was a ruse.and don't make me bust out the pity train. i'll do it. :club:

Announcements