Pro Bowl Rosters

NFC offensePosition Player TeamWR Anquan Boldin CardinalsWR Donald Driver PackersWR Steve Smith PanthersWR Torry Holt RamsOT Jammal Brown SaintsOT Walter Jones SeahawksOT Chris Samuels RedskinsOG Shawn Andrews EaglesOG Steve Hutchinson VikingsC Matt Birk VikingsC Olin Kreutz BearsTE Alge Crumpler FalconsTE Jeremy Shockey GiantsQB Drew Brees SaintsQB Marc Bulger RamsQB Tony Romo CowboysRB Tiki Barber GiantsRB Frank Gore 49ersRB Steven Jackson RamsFB Mack Strong SeahawksNFC defensePosition Player TeamDE Aaron Kampman PackersDE Julius Peppers PanthersDE Will Smith SaintsDT Tommie Harris BearsDT Kris Jenkins PanthersDT Kevin Williams VikingsOLB Lance Briggs BearsOLB Julian Peterson SeahawksOLB DeMarcus Ware CowboysMLB Lofa Tatupu SeahawksMLB Brian Urlacher BearsCB Ronde Barber BuccaneersCB DeAngelo Hall FalconsCB Lito Sheppard EaglesSS Roy Williams CowboysSS Adrian Wilson CardinalsFS Brian Dawkins EaglesNFC special teamsPosition Player TeamP Mat McBriar CowboysK Robbie Gould BearsKR Devin Hester BearsSpecial teams Brendon Ayanbadejo BearsAFC offensePosition Player TeamWR Chad Johnson BengalsWR Marvin Harrison ColtsWR Andre Johnson TexansWR Reggie Wayne ColtsOT Willie Anderson BengalsOT Tarik Glenn ColtsOT Jonathan Ogden RavensOG Alan Faneca SteelersOG Will Shields ChiefsOG Brian Waters ChiefsC Nick Hardwick ChargersC Jeff Saturday ColtsTE Antonio Gates ChargersTE Tony Gonzalez ChiefsQB Peyton Manning ColtsQB Carson Palmer BengalsQB Philip Rivers ChargersRB Larry Johnson ChiefsRB Willie Parker SteelersRB LaDainian Tomlinson ChargersFB Lorenzo Neal ChargersAFC defensePosition Player TeamDE Derrick Burgess RaidersDE Aaron Schobel BillsDE Jason Taylor DolphinsDT Casey Hampton SteelersDT Richard Seymour PatriotsDT Jamal Williams ChargersOLB Shawne Merriman ChargersOLB Terrell Suggs RavensOLB Adalius Thomas RavensMLB Zach Thomas DolphinsMLB Al Wilson BroncosCB Champ Bailey BroncosCB Rashean Mathis JaguarsCB Chris McAlister RavensSS Troy Polamalu SteelersFS John Lynch BroncosFS Ed Reed RavensAFC special teamsPosition Player TeamP Brian Moorman BillsK Nate Kaeding ChargersKR Justin Miller JetsSpecial teams Kassim Osgood ChargersI'm pretty surprised by the bolded ones.

Bulger??? Really? What about Brees? Bulger? Wow.
Brees is in there, right above Bulger.And I can't really think of a lot of healthy NFC quarterbacks I'd rather have than Bulger. Aside from Brees, of course.Oh, and: Go Frank Gore!
EDIT: Reading>meMcnabb didn't make it because he's hurt for the rest of the year and possibly into next. Otherwise he would have.
That was my point. Even hurt, McNabb is a better choice than Bulger.

Romo doesn't go in my book. Bulger has been solid the whole year even with his team under .500I'm also very surprised that Andre Johnson made it. What were his #s?

Romo doesn't go in my book. Bulger has been solid the whole year even with his team under .500I'm also very surprised that Andre Johnson made it. What were his #s?
Through 14 games97 catches, 1087 yards, 77.6 ypg, 11.2 avg, 5 TD's

Whew, I must have missed Brees. I read it three times to make sure and still missed it. It was the end of the day. :)Looking at Bulgers stats I can see it I guess but he totally seemed to fly under the radar ont his one. Well, good for him I guess. Really I am just happy not to see Dre Bly on the list. Though someone will surely point out him on the lost that I just double checked.

Andre Johnson definitely deserves it, IMO. He's all the Texans have, everyone knows it, his QB is avg at best, and still Johnson will get/has 100+ catches and 1000+yds.Bulger going is indicative of how bad the NFC sucks.
Johnson certainly flew under the radar for me at least. I was expecting Moulds to take away some of his catches but it seems that Moulds is non existant in that offense.