• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best thing about 2+2 is news views and gossip. I wont say anything else about that forum.keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith. long time no chat buddy.
hows it been chris. are u still using the same AIM as last time?
I'm better than you because I say so, and I don't bitch about the forum like you do. The point of the post you quoted was basically stating that if you stuck around, weren't a troll, didn't complain, and actually read the forums, you would see why.Spade, it's a post from a wang story. Need a bandaid OP? I think I have some barbie ones laying around, from when I literally ripped Ron a new one. It was damn bloody.
Interesting. I've been to general like once a year for the last 3 years, and I find out I'm being quoted. Kudos to me.It's actually a paraphrase of an old Sam Kinnison line, I believe.Thanks for the e-props, though, boys.I don't really know what this thread is about, but I'd really like to see more people posting in the strategy sections. There are some pretty decent players that post there, but we could always use more input. I was happy to see that CheckyMcFold stopped by the Limit section, recently.But, seriously: Guys like Abbadabba can't hold the thread down by themselves. There are plenty of decent players (myself occassionally, Actuary, etc.), but there's a real drought of great posters, and we'd love to have you stop by and talk some poker. Plus, I guarantee you I'll make someone laugh.Wang
the best thing about 2+2 is news views and gossip. I wont say anything else about that forum.keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith. long time no chat buddy.
uhhhh bbv and its not even close......
I'm just curious, but has anyone noticed that in terms of poker content and contributions from tons of players that actually know what they are talking about, twoplustwo pretty much pwns this forum. I definitely still like coming here, mostly because I am a fan of Daniel and his blog, but I definitely think I am going to cut down on it because for the most part it is a waste of time. It seems that instead of feeling the need to contribute solid poker input to conversations, most posters just want to say the most witty thing they can think of that rarely has anything to do with the original topic. Coming to this site is like hanging out with the friend that you don't really like that much but hang with anyway just because he throws good parties. He is probably a bad influence on you, won't really help you at all, but its good entertainment value. In the end, this forum is pretty much a waste of anyones time who actually wants to improve their game. Its been fun, and I'm sure I will post from time to time, but for the most part....good bye.
After seeing yet another dumb flame post by jennings today, I thought I'd bump this so that we could all chuckle at the fact that he:- complains about the lack of content at FCP vs 2+2, yet spends a fair amount of time submitting posts with little content- talks about how he's going to cut down on his posts, how this forum is a waste of time for anyone trying to improve their game, and will only post 'from time to time' yet he's posted multiples times a day since this thread went up.I mean, if you're going to kind of mock the community here and say good bye, I find it funny you're still around?Cheers,Mark
After seeing yet another dumb flame post by jennings today, I thought I'd bump this so that we could all chuckle at the fact that he:- complains about the lack of content at FCP vs 2+2, yet spends a fair amount of time submitting posts with little content- talks about how he's going to cut down on his posts, how this forum is a waste of time for anyone trying to improve their game, and will only post 'from time to time' yet he's posted multiples times a day since this thread went up.I mean, if you're going to kind of mock the community here and say good bye, I find it funny you're still around?Cheers,Mark
For real B..
Wow, you're flaming him for being rude to support, while you yourself are acting like a total child. Would you be this mad if he wasn't being rude to FCP support, but PokerRoom support?
"Um, hello, is Pot there? Okay, thanks, yeah I'll hold....Pot?...Yeah, this is Kettle. You're black."-click.
Interesting. I've been to general like once a year for the last 3 years, and I find out I'm being quoted. Kudos to me.It's actually a paraphrase of an old Sam Kinnison line, I believe.Thanks for the e-props, though, boys.I don't really know what this thread is about, but I'd really like to see more people posting in the strategy sections. There are some pretty decent players that post there, but we could always use more input. I was happy to see that CheckyMcFold stopped by the Limit section, recently.But, seriously: Guys like Abbadabba can't hold the thread down by themselves. There are plenty of decent players (myself occassionally, Actuary, etc.), but there's a real drought of great posters, and we'd love to have you stop by and talk some poker. Plus, I guarantee you I'll make someone laugh.Wang
Bingo.The Kinnison line is something like sticky, broke, and alone if I remember correctly.
Bingo.The Kinnison line is something like sticky, broke, and alone if I remember correctly.
she wakes up alone. sticky, broke and confusedi think