• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i prefer discussing strat here because the small number of poster lets me be familair with thier styles and ways of thinking and i feel this adds a lot to the insight you can gain from them.on 2+2 you post a hand, this one chimes in , that one chimes, etc....this is different we are a small community. on here sometimes someone will even go as far a posting well i would do this for this reason but this poster here would do this for that reason and discuss the merits of both ideas. ive probably learned how to read people a lot better from getting to intimitly know the styles of a few players. plus 2+2 seems to be full of a lot of retards who just want to show how big their internet shlong is and jump on everybody every chance they get. if you started behaving like that here would not feel very welcome in a hurry. but on another side note there are threads on 2+2 occasionally that are so good i almost dont understand why the author would write advice like that to people he plays against. i got a bookmark section full of them and go back and read them every so often and learn new things every time. its like free poker books.

I am not spitting anywhere we should be open to critism to get better shouldn't we?I check and post in Omaha and Limit strategy forums mostly but when i read general, rail threads and informative news threads about pokerworld is in minority.And even in these threads there are many posts which is irrelevant and not even funny.I love FCP and i check it like every 2 hours but don't take the critism personally we all want this forum to be better.

I am not spitting anywhere we should be open to critism to get better shouldn't we?
yeswe all agree it could be better and we should be open to criticism.I used to love going up to my mom and saying "You could've been a better mom."you know, just because, she wasn't perfect.so, yeah, let's us have it.
I am not spitting anywhere we should be open to critism to get better shouldn't we?I check and post in Omaha and Limit strategy forums mostly but when i read general, rail threads and informative news threads about pokerworld is in minority.And even in these threads there are many posts which is irrelevant and not even funny.I love FCP and i check it like every 2 hours but don't take the critism personally we all want this forum to be better.
General is a cesspool. It has been stated many times and I don't think it is fair to judge the entire site on this board. I read a few strat boards daily and I find them all informative and civil. I can go into 2+2 and find boards that are crappy as this one we are posting on but I don't and will not judge the entire site on that like many are doing here. The bottomline is that we all agree General is a den of crapitude. We all agree that 2+2 has some excellent strat forums. But to compare FCP General to 2+2 Strat forums is just plain ignorant.

As long as we are talking about FCP strat and all...I know the topic has already been hit a little bit but this is a young forum. A lot of people are just getting to the higher limits or are working their way up. It will evolve eventually and more people will be playing 5-10nl+ And when that happens it's gonna be sweet because we have literally went from playing $25 max and things of the sort to working our way up the whole time. It's something that I think is very cool and I feel this FCP is more and more like the old FCP. There is a definite community feel and I recognize 3/4 of posters in almost every thread I open.

The number one reason I play poker is for entertainment. That's why I've been reading the FCP forums for well over a year now (and have been posting a few times a week for the last month or so) and NOT 2p2. For those of you who are strategy nuts, I'm sure it's a great place. Personally, I don't find those discussions all that interesting. Probably why I'm a break-even player.It just seems like so many of the 2p2 posters are poker nazis, and you can only get into their club if you are either 1) playing professionally, or 2) planning on playing professionally. I don't fit into that category, and I never will, so I'm an outsider there.The most ridiculous thing about 2p2 is they talk all high-and-mighty, then they spend the last three days dumping idiotic comments in a soap opera/tabloid story. How middle school can you get? After watching that display I'd rather not sit at that lunch table.

i like the "i kinda hate her but i don't really have a reason to, but it's just like every time i look at her i hate myself, but she's so good to me, and i hope she takes out the trash tomorrow cause i sure as hell aint" kinda sex.
Hate sex is where it's at.Then when she is asleep, cum on her back, take a picture, and steal her wallet. That way, "she will awake sticky, alone, and without capital"It's gems like the bolded portion that make this forum so much fun for me. I can guarantee anyone who recognizes the bolded part is laughing right now, and I can also guarantee that the OP has no clue, which is some indication of his douchebaggery assclownness ignorance.
i prefer discussing strat here because the small number of poster lets me be familair with thier styles and ways of thinking and i feel this adds a lot to the insight you can gain from them.on 2+2 you post a hand, this one chimes in , that one chimes, etc....this is different we are a small community. on here sometimes someone will even go as far a posting well i would do this for this reason but this poster here would do this for that reason and discuss the merits of both ideas. ive probably learned how to read people a lot better from getting to intimitly know the styles of a few players. plus 2+2 seems to be full of a lot of retards who just want to show how big their internet shlong is and jump on everybody every chance they get. if you started behaving like that here would not feel very welcome in a hurry. but on another side note there are threads on 2+2 occasionally that are so good i almost dont understand why the author would write advice like that to people he plays against. i got a bookmark section full of them and go back and read them every so often and learn new things every time. its like free poker books.
This is a goot post. 100% accurate, IMO.I <3 the strat sections here.
FCP is the first poker forum I found and I gotta say without it I wouldn't be half the player I am. The strat section use to be better when it was brown.
I hate +1 or QFT kind of posts but this needs some e-validation. I stifled actual out loud laughter.
Hate sex is where it's at.Then when she is asleep, cum on her back, take a picture, and steal her wallet. That way, "she will awake sticky, alone, and without capital"It's gems like the bolded portion that make this forum so much fun for me. I can guarantee anyone who recognizes the bolded part is laughing right now, and I can also guarantee that the OP has no clue, which is some indication of his douchebaggery assclownness ignorance.
Jeepster, comon man are you that ignorant to realize I have been here almost as long as you. Just because I don't post as much does not mean I do not read the posts as much. I explained why I made the original OP. Stop acting like you are somehow superior to me man. It seems as though you have some kind of complex where you feel better than me because you think you understand FCP inside jokes that I do not.
It seems as though you have some kind of complex where you feel better than me because you think you understand FCP inside jokes that I do not.
I didn't get the inside joke and I'm still better than you.Where do we go from here, how to heal your open wounds?
Jeepster, comon man are you that ignorant to realize I have been here almost as long as you. Just because I don't post as much does not mean I do not read the posts as much. I explained why I made the original OP. Stop acting like you are somehow superior to me man. It seems as though you have some kind of complex where you feel better than me because you think you understand FCP inside jokes that I do not.
I'm better than you because I say so, and I don't bitch about the forum like you do. The point of the post you quoted was basically stating that if you stuck around, weren't a troll, didn't complain, and actually read the forums, you would see why.Spade, it's a post from a wang story. Need a bandaid OP? I think I have some barbie ones laying around, from when I literally ripped Ron a new one. It was damn bloody.
that was my guess.As I recall, he later admitted to not actually doing it; but made for a good story. ?
It was a quote from a letter his friend sent him regarding a cheating girlfriend.
Next time she's in town, pretend nothing's wrong. Then **** her doggy style, knock her out with a blow to the head, come on her back, and steal her wallet. She will awake sticky, alone, and without capital.Love,T.Grizz
that was my guess.As I recall, he later admitted to not actually doing it; but made for a good story. ?
It's like the whacking off in a plane crash story, it's better told in the first perston.

el oh el. One of the funniest things about the strat forums at 2p2(at least as far as SHLHE at teh 10/20 and down level and FR from about 15/30 down) is that a lot of the best posters over the years there don't post anymore and the guys that have come in haven't filled the void in teh slightest. How do I know this, I talk to them on a daily basis. I always value a guy like brazillio's input on a hand that I played then the faceless masses that post a lot. Now for SSNL its starting to get that way too as they opened up an IRC channel too. TO be honest, I probably know this better then many other posters as I am a frequent poster at this site and 2p2The fact is, you get what you put into the forum, and once I end my break from poker, I promise that I will definetly start strat posting again. I don't know how much that means to many people, but its something that I will definetly start doing again

The fact is, you get what you put into the forum, and once I end my break from poker, I promise that I will definetly start strat posting again. I don't know how much that means to many people, but its something that I will definetly start doing again
sweet.********I see Chris reading.... oh..the ole stategy posters!!!!'Where's justblaze!
The good stuff in strat would be the worst stuff on twoplustwo. And yes, I am aware of every section of the forum.
I've seen some good stuff on 2+2, but I've seen a lot of arrogant crap, too. It's usually of this form:Q: Should I do X or Y?A1: X. Y is ridiculous. (No further explanation.)A2. Y. X is a donkey move. (No further explanation.)