I'm just curious, but has anyone noticed that in terms of poker content and contributions from tons of players that actually know what they are talking about, twoplustwo pretty much pwns this forum. I definitely still like coming here, mostly because I am a fan of Daniel and his blog, but I definitely think I am going to cut down on it because for the most part it is a waste of time. It seems that instead of feeling the need to contribute solid poker input to conversations, most posters just want to say the most witty thing they can think of that rarely has anything to do with the original topic. Coming to this site is like hanging out with the friend that you don't really like that much but hang with anyway just because he throws good parties. He is probably a bad influence on you, won't really help you at all, but its good entertainment value. In the end, this forum is pretty much a waste of anyones time who actually wants to improve their game. Its been fun, and I'm sure I will post from time to time, but for the most part....good bye.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious, but has anyone noticed that in terms of poker content and contributions from tons of players that actually know what they are talking about, twoplustwo pretty much pwns this forum. I definitely still like coming here, mostly because I am a fan of Daniel and his blog, but I definitely think I am going to cut down on it because for the most part it is a waste of time. It seems that instead of feeling the need to contribute solid poker input to conversations, most posters just want to say the most witty thing they can think of that rarely has anything to do with the original topic. Coming to this site is like hanging out with the friend that you don't really like that much but hang with anyway just because he throws good parties. He is probably a bad influence on you, won't really help you at all, but its good entertainment value. In the end, this forum is pretty much a waste of anyones time who actually wants to improve there game. Its been fun, and I'm sure I will post from time to time, but for the most part....good bye.
you do realize we have a strategy section, right? thats where all the good stuff is.
I'm just curious, but has anyone noticed that in terms of poker content and contributions from tons of players that actually know what they are talking about, twoplustwo pretty much pwns this forum. I definitely still like coming here, mostly because I am a fan of Daniel and his blog, but I definitely think I am going to cut down on it because for the most part it is a waste of time. It seems that instead of feeling the need to contribute solid poker input to conversations, most posters just want to say the most witty thing they can think of that rarely has anything to do with the original topic. Coming to this site is like hanging out with the friend that you don't really like that much but hang with anyway just because he throws good parties. He is probably a bad influence on you, won't really help you at all, but its good entertainment value. In the end, this forum is pretty much a waste of anyones time who actually wants to improve their game. Its been fun, and I'm sure I will post from time to time, but for the most part....good bye.
Spam?Ray

I agree with you.... somewhat. Yea this isn't the most serious place, but I find the lightheartedness rather relaxing. I don't think anyone here has any illusions of this being THE Poker strategy place. That being said, I do believe we have some excellent players here. And from the amount of online pros that hang here, I believe being here isn't gonna hurt anybody. Now, as for making a thread to say goodbye.... get out your fireproof suit.

I agree, 2p2 has so much more going on, the same thing happened to me a while back and I stopped reading FCP for the most part.You'll end up wasting your time in BBV anyway though, and you'll love it :club:
Shut up dough boy.
you do realize we have a strategy section, right? thats where all the good stuff is.
The good stuff in strat would be the worst stuff on twoplustwo. And yes, I am aware of every section of the forum.
The good stuff in strat would be the worst stuff on twoplustwo. And yes, I am aware of every section of the forum.
Ok, cool. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Wow, I never thought you guys would make it so easy on me. You are proving my point with every reply to this post. Not even one intelligent reply as of yet. Keep it up guys. P.S.-I insulted noone directly, It was a statement about the forum as a whole, why would any of you be upset?

16 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)11 Members: RayPowers, Jennings7, jjdylan, zsta2k6, PoppinFresh, Bizzle, mentallyretardedpear, GWCGWC, hblask, pocktdeuces, kkcountryI never understood people who left, say good bye... then are still around."Goodbye." I do not think that word means what you think it means.Ray

16 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)11 Members: RayPowers, Jennings7, jjdylan, zsta2k6, PoppinFresh, Bizzle, mentallyretardedpear, GWCGWC, hblask, pocktdeuces, kkcountryI never understood people who left, say good bye... then are still around."Goodbye." I do not think that word means what you think it means.Ray
You must have missed the part where I said I am not totally leaving. ReRead.
Bye.'4' = Lambda Lambda LambdaFCP = Delta Tau ChiPersonally, I don't come to FCP to read a debate on how to play AK suited UTG+1 at a LAG table, but if that's what you are looking for then '4' is probably for you.

yeah twoplustwo is great. I still prefer fcp, but when I feel like reading more strategy posts or feel like reading 200 page posts about sluts and scumbags twoplustwo fills that need.

Start of thread Hijack:BodogAri is to my left in a horse tourney, is he a beast in every game or just NLHE?

You must have missed the part where I said I am not totally leaving. ReRead.
No no, I read it right.You're already posting a lot more than "from time to time," unless you meant "from minute to minute."I'm sure I'm coming off as a jerk, but so does your entire post. It reeks of arrogant self importance. None of us care that you are leaving. We all know just fine that 2+2 has better strategy sections. Duh. I hear they published a book or two that people like. A large number of us post there as well, or pocket fives, or keller's site, or neverwin, or lord knows where else.People hang out on FCP because the are fans of Daniel, or they like the other people here on the forums, and the community they have built up together while being here. Your entire post is meant to do nothing but garner attention, and is doing it in a negative way ("I found a better forum so I'm leaving you guys!"), so I'm giving it to you. Not my fault its not the kind of attention you wanted.Ray

This coming from a guy with an avatar of two chicks making out...seems like you want a laid back environment, just sayin'I think FCP serves its purpose. 2+2 has better strategy stuff? NO WAY! I think that is fairly well known, it's all a matter of the setting you want to be in. I for one think of FCP as my home and don't want to leave in the slightest. I feel like I can get very good strat advice from many players here, just because it doesn't have the same abundance does not mean it lacks solid info.

Bye.'4' = Lambda Lambda LambdaFCP = Delta Tau ChiPersonally, I don't come to FCP to read a debate on how to play AK suited UTG+1 at a LAG table, but if that's what you are looking for then '4' is probably for you.
Duh, perfect for the old limp, re-raise !!