Protege 2: Anthony Mak's New Nickname?

Protege #2's Nickname  

198 members have voted

1. 1. What should be Anthony Mak's new poker nickname?

• BigMak
    • LittleMak
    • MakPoker
    • MicroMak
    • MicroMan
    • MakAttack
    • Dynamoz
    • JJ Mak
    • PokerNinja
    • KidMak (NEWLY ADDED)

Hey Everyone,It's about that time we give Daniel's new Protege an official nickname like we did with Brian AKA "FidPoker". We've narrowed down the suggested names to 10 and are counting on the community's input.daniel-anthony.jpgCheers,Gov

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with the mob, none of those are really good. I like Number Two though, especially if you can get DN to use the Dr. Evil voice.*Edit* C'mon...LLMakMeister? You can't be serial.

I have to agree with the mob, none of those are really good. I like Number Two though, especially if you can get DN to use the Dr. Evil voice.*Edit* C'mon...LLMakMeister? You can't be serial.
(I just threw it in there, it was the last suggestion)

I'd prefer Ninja over PokerNinja...but I voted for that one anyways...Anthony "The Ninja" Mak > Anthony "The Poker Ninja" Mak.

I voted JJ Mak, no real reason.I was thinking, though, and I apologise if this is a tad offensive (for real, my girlfriend is Jewish and I'm one of the most Jewish goys you'll ever meet), but...If a Jew had won, we could easily have named him/her YidPoker. "Yid" is not a true derogatory slur, fyi, it's short for Yiddish, but it has acquired a negative connotation. Anyway, no offense, people. Relax.

Chris Berman's thoughts on the matter:Anthony "Bernie" MakAnthony "That's Not Yours, Put It" MakAnthony "The Duck Says" MakAnthony "Mak Mak Mak Mak Mak Mak" Mak
Said in my best duck voice: "Aff-Mak"Would his crew be the "Mak Pack"?