Full Tilt Cashout Mistake

i just accidentally cashed out 900 back to my credit card when i meant to cash out out via a check. is there any way i can halt the processing and get the funds back to my tilt account because i DO NOT want the money on my credit card. any imput on what to do would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know but I would bet Full Tilt would be able to answer this question.
good guess, they did :club:. i just came here because tilt was taking forever to answer my email

Sounds like big trouble. You're going to need plenty of legal advice before this thing is over. As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special messages. Acapulco shirts. Get the hell out of L.A. for at least 48 hours.

Sounds like big trouble. You're going to need plenty of legal advice before this thing is over. As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special messages. Acapulco shirts. Get the hell out of L.A. for at least 48 hours.
You'd better just clear your schedule for the weekend.
lollll
Cashier->History->Void any transactions.That works for normal withdrawls, should work for paper check as well.Yah, how do you cash out to a CC?
yea the void thing worked and you can cashout up to the ammount deposited on your credit card back to it. the weird thing about it is that i only deposited 150$ and they let me cashout 900.
yea the void thing worked and you can cashout up to the ammount deposited on your credit card back to it. the weird thing about it is that i only deposited 150$ and they let me cashout 900.
See, I knew this was a brag post from the start. But for those who might have been confused, this clinches it.
We can't stop here, this is owl country.
We can't stop here, this is owl country.
nice av... that is all...
This post would make Renae all tingly! I got tingly, too. Great read.
I didn't know Credit Card companies allowed this... you deposit with a CC on FT?
From the OP's profile ...
AFAIK, you're allowed to deposit via CC if you're not from the Nazi state of America.