Daniel Are You Forced To Play Without Props On Hsp Season 3?

Can the producers of High Stakes Poker tell you what you can or can't bet on during the show?Wouldn't it be better to include the viewers on the PROPs side of the game rather than remove it from the show?I know it is a poker show but I think they should keep the props and allow you players to enter your picks on a hidden console so we know what the hell is going on. That would be cool... Though it would probably add too much confusion to the average moron.. er idiot.. er viewer...Your thoughts Daniel?

Can the producers of High Stakes Poker tell you what you can or can't bet on during the show?Wouldn't it be better to include the viewers on the PROPs side of the game rather than remove it from the show?I know it is a poker show but I think they should keep the props and allow you players to enter your picks on a hidden console so we know what the hell is going on. That would be cool... Though it would probably add too much confusion to the average moron.. er idiot.. er viewer...Your thoughts Daniel?
My thoughts are that the prop bets take away from the poker game, which is the focus of the show.

You saw the players screwing around with the papers and writing everything down that happned on the flop and pasing the paper and only talking about propbets and getting the flow out of the game and...and... sigh. I wouldn't miss the propbets.

My thoughts are that the prop bets take away from the poker game, which is the focus of the show.
agreed. i understand high stakes games include props, but it's confusing to the average viewer, takes away from the table talk, and makes the players focus much less on the game itself.if they weren't cut out of HSP3, i hope to god it is on HSP4.
You saw the players screwing around with the papers and writing everything down that happned on the flop and pasing the paper and only talking about propbets and getting the flow out of the game and...and... sigh. I wouldn't miss the propbets.
How are we supposed to know who hit doubles or triples without the props!?>!?