Off-taste Joke By Cardplayer?

Whoa, little sensitive aren't we????? Mom jokes... really? I'll give you another shot at trying to insult me.
It wasn't supposed to be an insult. It was supposed to be another joke. I guess jokes are beyond your comprehension.

ok at a second look..Right side has bigger arms than me and I throw shotputleft side seems kinda short, but def. an upgrade over right sidethe middle seems pretty good.

yes, cuz obviously by being on a poker forum at 1 a.m. you must get crazy poon from all the girls....see, i've been with my girl for 4+ years, so that at least is my excuse for being on here this late. Please...don't be the guy who sits at home with his di ck in his hand all night and pretends to be a harda ss and king ding-a-ling with the ladies...it's quite embarassing for yourself, really.
omg that one destroyed me he deserves a big ****ing star :club:
yes, cuz obviously by being on a poker forum at 1 a.m. you must get crazy poon from all the girls....see, i've been with my girl for 4+ years, so that at least is my excuse for being on here this late. Please...don't be the guy who sits at home with his di ck in his hand all night and pretends to be a harda ss and king ding-a-ling with the ladies...it's quite embarassing for yourself, really.
Your potential for actually having a hot g/f goes down exponentially every post that you make. You see (or maybe you don't), if your girl really is as hot as you keep saying, you wouldn't have to defend yourself from some lighthearted flames and needling. Let alone the fact that no one said anything to you, you just felt the need to post what you did.Don't worry about not posting pics. I'm sure that you are scared that you'll get flamed for posting pictures of fug girls. I'd probably be embarrassed if I got called out like you did too.You can go ahead and stop thinking of a reply telling me to post pics of my girl; we know that's where you were going next.Good luck.