What Do You Listen Too...

What songs, artist/bands do you listen to while playing poker?I am playing a few $5 SNG's on UB and below you can find my list of bands...AlexisonfireMetricMy Chemical RomanceIncubusNirvanaHole...thats what I have going right now...what about you guys? what are your set lists?

lotta threads about this.Depends on my mood. If life's chaotic then I listen to something smooth like coldplay or the rounders soundtrack.If I am in a good state of mind or if I am tired then gimme 2pac, the game, EMINEM, dre, snoop, mobb deep, and MICHELLE BRANCH!! but, seriously. also the one celine dion song from titanic

SO many, but here are a quick few:-Boston-Rush-Tenacious D-Bob Marley-John Mayer-The Fray-Peter Tosh-Gregory Isaacs-Jack Johnson-Slightly StoopidThat's enough
NICE!!!

since ive got sirius satellite radio in ym car i listen to the webstreams.. generally ch 28 (faction) its all punk, hard rock and hip hop. its all i listen to basically, or howard stern or ch 104 raw dog uncensored stand up comedy.. but heavier music helps keep me awake/focused

Boyz II Men
LOL.i played poker with 2 of them once in vegas. time of my life. got autographs, took shots with them, great time.as for music, i listen to (largely):psapppretty girls make graves (the new romance is my final table cd and has been for a couple years)growingbrian enoand a lot of other stuff that's not too distracting or pumps me up when necessary.
Black My HeartRemembering NeverGlass CasketBetween the Buried and MeFrom a Second Story WindowNorma JeanThe BledPresidents of the U.S.AUnearthThrowdownAll That Remains
wow i am out of touch. i recognize a total of one band from that list.

I don't have much final table music, cause yeah... anywaySystem of A down once in a whileAFI(older)Sunny Day Real EstateStraylight RunBrand NewBeatlesMcCartneyAnything that fits into the categories of "Hair Bands" and "80's"JamiroquaiJay-Zoh, and Guns N' Roses

I don't have much final table music, cause yeah... anywaySystem of A down once in a whileAFI(older)Sunny Day Real EstateStraylight RunBrand NewBeatlesMcCartneyAnything that fits into the categories of "Hair Bands" and "80's"JamiroquaiJay-Zoh, and Guns N' Roses
woot :club: