Official Sunday Million Thread

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the chatbox:Dealer: Game #7492708216: koule11 wins pot (470000)riedx5 [observer]: 1 2 3 $ tournysbirkerota [observer]: gogogogogogogogoArtfulDödger [observer]:Money800[observer]: Lee Jones and i cuddle from time to time....no reach around though =-0Dealer: Game #7492715543: nodonkhere wins pot

From the chatbox:Dealer: Game #7492708216: koule11 wins pot (470000)riedx5 [observer]: 1 2 3 $ tournysbirkerota [observer]: gogogogogogogogoArtfulDödger [observer]:Money800[observer]: Lee Jones and i cuddle from time to time....no reach around though =-0Dealer: Game #7492715543: nodonkhere wins pot
Notice how they guy above money800 didn't say anything ? Weird.

Anyone see the deal? Lee screwed up the first time and took some of the 5k one guy wanted from the wrong person and then when he reposted, they all assumed he did it correctly and the new numbers didn't give the guy the extra 5k he was demanding and they all agreed. Pure comedy. I wonder if someone else is sitting behind the Lee Jones mask tonight.And the person taking the largest amount of the chop is a HUGE donk.

My bro finished 52nd last night, knocked out when Janwillems set of 9's on the turn cracked his QQ. He's still hurtin a bit this morning to say the least especially considering that donkey went on to hit long shot after long shot and is sitting on a pile of cash this morning. Brutal way to go out to say the least