"cheap" Wsop Bracelets

that's stating the obvious. Like saying the lottery is tougher to win than bingo. The fact that its tougher to win doesnt mean there should be more prestige in winning it. I'll never consider a winner of a wsop ME a good player until they prove it in later events. The opposite is true for WPT winners.
There is no way you can win the Main Event and not be both super lucky and really good. I mean to aquire all those chips is just insane...you have to be doing MANY things right. Hachem and Raymer have already proved their world class players, and though Moneymaker really hasn't done much since, that week he showed he could make some solid laydowns and tough calls (Dutch Boyd with 3/3). Jamie Gold gets a lot of smack talked about him, and while I'll never know how people didn't realize he was always telling the truth, he dominated that final table.
Raymer proved he's a world class player??. When did tht happen......Damn those pills mustve put me to sleep for a while....
I suppose when he came in 25th/5619 the next year?I hope thats something you would deem "world class".
There is no way you can win the Main Event and not be both super lucky and really good. I mean to aquire all those chips is just insane...you have to be doing MANY things right. Hachem and Raymer have already proved their world class players, and though Moneymaker really hasn't done much since, that week he showed he could make some solid laydowns and tough calls (Dutch Boyd with 3/3). Jamie Gold gets a lot of smack talked about him, and while I'll never know how people didn't realize he was always telling the truth, he dominated that final table.
Gold and Moneymaker are donkeys, Raymer is good, Hachem was decent and got really good after winning.My point is, that a total donk amatuer has a better shot at winning the ME than a solid pro, be it an unknown internet pro or a known pro. therefor the title is becoming more and more meaningless and the only "prestige" surrounding it is media hype. Take the sunday tourneys as a WSOP ME vs WPT for example. The sunday mil on stars pays 170k it has 6,000 people in it. Sometimes, good players win it, but often its horrible doinks. Later on on sunday, once all the major events are already deep, and once most people have busted, stars holds a 200r tourney. By this time, most of the donks are busto from the million on stars, and are watching the football games, All the pros however stick around for this 200r tourney. Everyone that's decent online respect whoever won the 200r because it is the toughest tourney on the net. Nowdays the sunday mil is a tourney that EVERYONE plays because of the huge prizepool but the winner isnt given any respect, he's still called "the donk that won the sunday mil", at the same time, not many people are playing the 200r but the winner gets a ton of respect online, not only did he win 40k or so but he took down the toughest field online. So as far as I'm concerned WPT > WSOP ME.
nm?
'never mind'Something you wrote had confused me but an earlier post clarified it. Basically I wasn't sure how a bad player had a better chance of winning than a good player, but you meant that there's a better chance of a bad player winning than a good player winning.