Daniel At 5 Diamond Tournament Final Table Update Thread

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hachem's button. He opens for 300k. Negreanu calls from the small blind. Hanna calls from the large blind. The flop is 8h 2c 3d. Negreanu bets 300k. Hanna raises to 1.2m. Negreanu calls. The turn is the 7h. Negreanu checks. Hanna moves all in. Negreanu folds.The blinds have increased to 80k-160k with a 15k ante.That sucks!~!
ugly.... down to 6.5 million
Playing to win.................
LOL. K9 high is rarely going to be the best hand after the flop. I don't understand why he doesn't just raise the flop. I don't get his check/calling with mediocre hands out of position. I am not one of argue with the man he knows what he is doing I am just confused with that hand.

Tuesday, 19th of December 2006 07:39 PMHanna's button. Hachem completes the small blind. Negreanu checks. The flop is Ah 6h 9d. Hachem checks. Negreanu bets 200k. Hachem folds.Hachem's button. Negreanu calls and Hanna checks. The flop is Jc Ts 8c. Both check. The turn is the 6s. Both check. The river is the 9h. Negreanu checks. Hanna bets 250k and wins the pot.

LOL. K9 high is rarely going to be the best hand after the flop. I don't understand why he doesn't just raise the flop. I don't get his check/calling with mediocre hands out of position. I am not one of argue with the man he knows what he is doing I am just confused with that hand.
maybe he was planning on leading into a blank/scare card on the turn...

Tuesday, 19th of December 2006 07:42 PMNegreanu's button. He opens for 400k. Hanna calls from the small blind. The flop is As Ac Kd. Both check. The turn is the Ts. Hanna bets 500k. Negreanu calls. The river is the 5h. Hanna bets 800k. Negreanu calls. Hanna shows Q J. Negreanu mucks.

Negreanu's button. He opens for 400k. Hanna calls from the small blind. The flop is As Ac Kd. Both check. The turn is the Ts. Hanna bets 500k. Negreanu calls. The river is the 5h. Hanna bets 800k. Negreanu calls. Hanna shows Q J. Negreanu mucks.

over under on how many times i will hit my refresh button tonight 800?
Nice...And I'm going to bet the over...for me as wellAnd how dissapointing is it when you hit the refresh button and there are no new posts?